Blog FAQ - page 33

Can't you subscribe to blog comments?

Mechanic:
Is it not possible to subscribe to blog comments?
Unfortunately, not yet.

I click on the published post link in the mql5.community member's feed and get to a 404 page, I go back to the blog - the post is there.
Files:

deskipper:
In the mql5.community member's feed, I click on the published post link and get to a 404 page, I go to the blog - the post is available.

Thanks for the message! Fixed it.

I was wondering: since blogs allow you to "steal" material from anywhere (and, in principle, even to indicate the source of the material is on the conscience of the person publishing it), how is the situation regulated if two bloggers publish the same hypothetical material (they could, for example, prepare a draft of the same news item at the same time)?

marketeer:
I wondered: since blogs allow you to "steal" material from anywhere (and, in principle, even to indicate the source of the material is at the conscience of the person publishing it), how is the situation regulated when two bloggers publish the same hypothetical material (they could, for example, simultaneously prepare a draft of the same news item)?
Maybe a duel?

artmedia70:
How about a duel?

You and I will be seconds.

Do you have a stopwatch?

marketeer:
...how is the situation regulated when two bloggers publish the same hypothetical material (they could, for example, prepare a draft of the same news item at the same time)?

Such a situation sometimes happens on "collective" blogs like habrahabr.ru. There's nothing wrong with that.

Either the two posts exist together, or the author of the least successful post has the opportunity to move his post back to the drafts.

What are the criteria by which new blog posts are added to the feed: delayed, with views ... It's just that I've already published the second post and these posts aren't in the general blog feed.

barabashkakvn:
What are the criteria by which new blog posts are added to the feed: delayed, with views ... It's just that I've already published the second post - and these posts aren't in the general blog feed.
There are several factors. But in your case - just too little text.
Reason: