Blog FAQ - page 27

marketeer:
Well, there's nothing cooler than a CD. If you want to "make waves" in public, at least choose an appropriate topic. Otherwise, how else are those who really ask questions about blogs going to be able to filter the bullshit? Think about other people and other issues.
People, for the most part, tend to go where they have the best hope of understanding, regardless of what the sign says

Integer:

The absurdity of it all has been reduced to the point of absurdity. As soon as someone creates a topic, they start saying "why did you create the topic". Almost no one creates a new topic, they write wherever they have to, and here too it turns out - "You're writing in the wrong place".

Even a bunch of moderators do something like that, right out of their hands make posts, but all the same everywhere around one continuous mess.

Maybe there is an asshole who makes trouble but you can't even think about it- laws of society.
and threads get trashed to cover their tracks.

IvanIvanov:
There's probably an asshole who's stirring the waters, but you wouldn't think of it - laws of society.
and the topics are being trashed to cover their tracks.

Yep... I've tried it myself - moderation is biased and subjective. One guy farts and gets sent to the bathhouse for a month, the other drinks too much - well ... for 24 hours ...

I see, I suggest we all chill out for now and keep blogging so as not to tease the dragon into bursting with anger.

Contender:

Renat, how do you, as the face and conscience of the company that promotes the Market and Signals services, feel about such statements?

?

In English-speaking Forex the word scammer is often used, but it has nothing to do with the legal aspects of people's activity. It is just a term (forex scam), so commonly used that it is not even put in quotes.

Examples.

• The coder has made an indicator, there is a little bug - the user: 'it's a scam.
  • "He only sells backtest advisors - he's a scammer"
  • "His EA code is all on the open bar and he backtests every tick - he's a scammer."
  • "Trader says his manual trading system is profitable. I traded on it for 30 minutes and lost $2. He's a scammer."
  • etc.

Many people confuse the word scammer with the slang term "forex scam"

newdigital:

In English-language forex, the word scammer is often used, but it has nothing to do with the legal aspects of people's activities. It is simply a term (forex scam), so common that it is not even put in quotes.

Examples.

• The coder has made an indicator, there's a little bug - the user: 'it's a scam.
  • "He only sells backtest advisors - he's a scammer"
  • "His EA code is all on the open bar and he backtests every tick - he's a scammer."
  • "Trader says his manual trading system is profitable. I traded on it for 30 minutes and lost $2. He's a scammer."
  • etc.

Many people confuse the word scammer with the slang term "forex scam"

Are you Renat?

newdigital:

A lot of people confuse the word scam with the slang term "forex scam".

Nah, someone just misunderstands )

Forex scam is exactly a scam.

2 and 4 are good examples (if you consider that in 4 the user is an idiot)

To avoid appearing like aliens, it is better to express oneself in a simpler way and people will be attracted to you.

Contender:
Are you Renat?

No, but it's just that we're sick of this ... One person says something and then "why do you say it" and so on for days ... I remember how I greeted ushers with a good morning greeting with a demotivational picture, and then there was a one and a half page dispute with my apologies ... such a relationship is wrong (for example, the coder for a mistake in the code or for the leaked $2 username does not shoot ... I mean, he forgives himself... and you don't forgive others?) :) It's public... If it was one-on-one, at least it's a duel...
Be kinder.

I was just explaining.

newdigital:

No, but it's just a lot of bickering ... one person says something and then "why do you say it" and so on for days ... I remember how I greeted ushers good morning with a demotivational picture, and then there was a one and a half page dispute with my apologies ... such a relationship is wrong (for example, the coder for a mistake in the code or for the leaked 2 dollars to the usher does not shoot ... I mean, he forgives himself... and you don't forgive others?) :) It's public... If it was one-on-one, at least it's a duel...
Be kinder.

I was just explaining.

You please watch yourself.

"I don't know what it's like in England... but here - the manager is a man's friend" ((c) something like that).

So, first of all, I don't know what it is in England, but here fraud is a crime. The phrase "all advisor sellers and signal providers are crooks" is not as harmless as it seems to you personally.

Secondly, the forum is dead rather than alive, and your merit (as a moderator who kills threads) is there too.

Reason: