Blog FAQ - page 28

newdigital:

(e.g. a coder does not get shot for a mistake in code or for a $2 loss to a usher .... I mean, he forgives himself... but you don't forgive others?) :)

What's wrong? What's the coder's fault? Why are you so prejudiced against coders?

Right, I'm off to start a blog.....

TheXpert:

What? What's the coder's fault? Why are you so prejudiced against coders in the first place?

Probably from personal experience... Fuck you gentlemen, if they take down this thread tomorrow they'll charge each of you 10 credits... I'm off to blog...

Gentlemen, can you please explain how to delete a blog?

IvanIvanov:
Gentlemen, can you please explain how to delete a blog?
The idea is to delete all the posts one by one.

barabashkakvn:
The idea was to delete all the posts one by one.
Deleted but now I can't delete or edit the header

IvanIvanov:
I deleted it but now I can't delete or edit the header.
You don't have a blog. No, I don't. Check - log out and go to your profile - you will see that there is no blog on the left side of the menu.

You go to your blog post, right Edit, then (when you hit Edit) - at the bottom in red delete. But you can just send it to your drafts for example (I haven't tried it) by unchecking the box next to Publish

newdigital:
You go to your blog post, right Edit, then (when you hit Edit) - at the bottom in red delete. But you can just send it to your drafts for example (I haven't tried it), by unchecking the box next to Publish
Found it :-) thanks, a bit inconspicuous at a glance

What can I say, first impressions are more encouraging than I expected after reading pessimism on forum...

From remarks, breaks ntml structure after editing a header of the blog, it is necessary to edit in other editor, and at obyvovlenie as though to insert new code

I assume the built-in editor is in conflict with someone else's code....

Header image does not adjust to change browser window, so there is a question of what format image to choose to upload, small looks lumpy on the big screen, the big cropped edges when you reduce the browser window

Reason: