Blog FAQ - page 25

Reshetov:
Normal author's content won't make it to the top by itself, because search engine spam will kill it.

Forget the search engine for now. The emphasis was exactly on the huge audience here, which has not yet been seen or heard.

So, look at "interesting" and you'll see that half of content there is author's, although the overall ratio is very different.

TheXpert:

Forget the search engine for now. The emphasis was precisely on the huge audience here, which has not yet been seen or heard.

You tell that to Renat. His aim is to attract "fresh blood", not to focus on local regulars. The locals hang out here without blogs and other gimmicks, and some get banned for hanging out too much.

Reshetov:

Until I see some statistics on search engine click-throughs, I won't believe they're any significant part of it.

I've tried to search the search engine for the article from here )) nunu -- no lafa, not even close.

TheXpert:

Until I see the statistics with click-throughs from search engines, I don't believe they constitute any significant part.

I've tried to search the search engine for the article from here )) nunu -- no lafa, not even close.

That's why they don't show.

IMHO at least 10 000 visitors per day only from search engines. A resource because the self-filling, a lot of content and more, high-speed indexation, PF above the roof.

Heh heh heh.)

Unfortunate site update.

We apologise for the inconvenience. We'll fix it in the morning.

MetaQuotes:

Unfortunate site update.

We apologise for the inconvenience. We'll fix it in the morning.

You mean the posts will be restored from the backups?

Reshetov:

IMHO not less than 10 000 visitors per day only from search engines. A resource in fact is self-fulfilling, a lot of content and more, high-speed indexation, PF above the roof.

What's self-filling here? "Interesting and humorous"?

Have there been many new threads lately?

The ones that have come up are being torn down. Blogs are disappearing. Is it really possible?

The blog posts are already showing, they haven't been lost anywhere. The error was in incorrect caching of entries due to the upload limit.

Apologies for the error, please.

Explain how tags work in blogs. For example, I enter the word Forex in the Tags field, and after saving I get #Forex career. Is this OK?
Reason: