Alpha By Vespera
Scalper EA based on channels from Keltner.
To avoid incompatibility problems, the EA itself calculates the values of the channel and plots it on the chart for use.
Configured to operate in 15 minutes.
Configured and optimized for over 12 years (delivered set) for use in USDCAD.
If you want to use any other pair or temporality, you must do an optimization before using it.
- - Perform optimization from 2010 to 2018.
- - Subsequently, with the chosen preset, carry out a Backtest in said temporality.
- - Again corroborate the preset in Backtest from 2018 to 2022.
It is recommended to perform optimizations every 3 to 6 months.
Keltner channel configuration
- - MA_Period -> Period of the moving average
- - ATR_Period -> ATR Period
- - Mult -> ATR multiplier
- Lot -> Lot
- SL -> StopLoss (pips)
- TP -> TakeProfit (pips)
- Partial Close -> true/false (enable/disable)
- TP1 profit % -> trade closing percentage
- Break Even -> distance of entry
- Max Spread -> Maximum spread with which the bot works. If the spread is higher, you will not open the trade.
EA Working Hours Settings
- - Time_Start_H -> Start time (in Hours)
- - Time_End_H -> End time (in Hours)
- - Monday -> true/false (false to override)
- - Tuesday -> true/false (false to override)
- - Wednesday -> true/false (false to override)
- - Thursday -> true/false (false to override)
- - Friday -> true/false (false to override)
Past results DO NOT GUARANTEE future results.