Fractals Dashboard MT5
Multicurrency and multitimeframe modification of the Fractals indicator. Displays the last two fractals - their sequence, and which of them is broken. You can specify any desired currencies and timeframes in the parameters. Also, the panel can send notifications on a fractal's breakout. By clicking on a cell with a period, this symbol and period will be opened.
- Show fractals on the chart — show current fractals on the chart;
- Set of Pairs — set of symbols
- Market Watch — pairs from the "Market Watch". Do not use too many symbols, this may cause the indicator to slow down;
- Specified manually — pairs specified manually, in the parameters "Pairs";
- Pairs (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of symbols separated by spaces or semicolons. The currency names should be written exactly like the broker's, keeping the case and prefix/suffix.
- Time Frames (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of timeframes separated by spaces or semicolons.
- Sort pairs — sorting the list of pairs.
- Position on chart — corner to display the panel on the chart.
- Refresh dashboard every (seconds) — update period for all pairs and timeframes.
- Open the pair in a new window — open a symbol in a new chart window by clicking.
- Chart template — the name of the template for the chart, if the chart opens in a new window.
- Color Up — up arrow color at breakout.
- Color Down — down arrow color at breakout.
- Color Stop — arrow color without breakthrough.
- Transparency (0-255) — transparency of the panel.
- Font name — font name.
- Font size — font size.
- Pop up alert — pop-up alert.
- Push notifications — push notification.
- E-mail notifications — e-mail notification.
- Sound alert — sound alert.