Angle High Low MT5
The indicator calculates the inclination angle between the Highs and Lows of neighboring bars. The angle can be measured in degrees or radians. A linear chart or a histogram is drawn in a subwindow. You can set the scale for the calculation — floating or fixed.
- Angular measure — measure the angle in degrees or radians.
- Scale mode for calculation — scaling mode. Free scale — free transformation, the indicator will calculate values each time the chart scale is changed. Fixed 1:1 — fixed scale (data will not be changed when the chart scale is changed), calculations are performed in the 1:1 chart scale. Fixed 1:10 — fixed 1:10 scale, 1 unit along the Y-axis is increased tenfold. Further scales change accordingly.
- Show comment — show current data in a comment.
- Build angles of highs — enable plotting angles based on Highs.
- Highs indicator style — Line or Histogram plotting style for Highs.
- Color — line color for Highs.
- Line width — line width for Highs.
- Build angles of lows — enable plotting angles based on Lows.
- Lows indicator style — Line or Histogram plotting style for Lows.
- Color — line color for Lows.
- Line width — line width for Lows.
The fixed scale in MT5 differs by 10 times from the same scale in MT4.
For use in the EA, you need to specify a fixed scale.