ZigZag Dashboard for MT5
Multicurrency and multitimeframe modification of the ZigZag indicator. Displays the current direction of the market, the height of the last movement, the number of bars in this movement and the breaking of the previous point of the ZigZag.
You can specify any desired currencies and timeframes in the parameters. Also, the panel can send notifications when the ZigZag changes direction or when there was a breakthrough of the previous point. By clicking on a cell with a period, this symbol and period will be opened.
- Depth — the minimum number of candlestick, for which Zigzag will not draw the second maximum (or minimum), if the last one is Deviation less (or greater) than the previous one;
- Deviation — the minimum number of points between the Highs/Lows of two adjacent candlesticks for the Zigzag to form a local top/bottom;
- Backstep — the minimum number of candlesticks between the local Highs/Lows;
- Bars to calculate ZZ — the number of bars in the history for finding ZigZag points;
- ZZ-wave info — what information about the wave, to show in the table — only the current wave or the current + previous one;
- Highlight cells if wave has >= X bars — highlight cells in which the number of bars is greater than or equal to X;
- Number of bars to highlight cells (bars) — how many bars should be in the ZigZag wave to highlight the cell;
- Clear the chart at startup — clear the chart at startup.
- Set of Pairs — set of symbols
- Market Watch — pairs from the "Market Watch". Do not use too many symbols, this may cause the indicator to slow down;
- Specified manually — pairs specified manually, in the parameters "Pairs";
- Pairs (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of symbols separated by spaces or semicolons. The currency names should be written exactly like the broker's, keeping the case and prefix/suffix.
- Time Frames (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of timeframes separated by spaces or semicolons.
- Sort pairs — sorting the list of pairs.
- Position on chart — corner to display the panel on the chart.
- X offset (pix) — shift the panel along the X axis;
- Y offset (pix) — shift the panel along the Y axis;
- Refresh dashboard every (seconds) — update period for all pairs and timeframes.
- Open the pair in a new window — open a symbol in a new chart window by clicking.
- Chart template — the name of the template for the chart, if the chart opens in a new window.
- Color Up — cell color if the indicator increases.
- Color Down — cell color if the indicator decreases.
- Color Highlight — text highlight color.
- Transparency (0-255) — transparency of the panel.
- Font name — font name.
- Font size — font size.
- Timeframes for alerts (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of periods for which the alert will be sent (separated by a space or semicolon).
- Alert if wave has >= X bars — alert if the ZigZag wave has a number of bars greater than or equal to X.
- Breakout Alert — alert if the previous point is broken (high or low).
- New wave Alert — alert if a new ZigZag point appears.
- Pop up alert — pop-up alert.
- Push notifications — push notification.
- E-mail notifications — e-mail notification.
- Sound alert — sound alert.
2) Added alert if the number of bars in the wave >= X bars.
2) Added parameter for clearing the chart at startup - "Clear the chart at startup".
3) Added center alignment of the panel - "Centered".
4) Added offsets for the panel - "X offset (pix)" and "Y offset (pix)".
5) Reverse the order of pairs of "Market Watch" without sorting.
2) Fixed incorrect display for high Depth.
2) Added the option to display information about the previous wave.
2) The number of bars is displayed in accordance with the cross on the MT toolbar.