The EA creates an order grid using labels. The grid is rebuilt with a single click. Opening and closing of the grid is done either automatically by the system signals or manually. All types of Sell limit, Buy limit, Buy stop, Sell stop orders are supported. The stop loss and take profit lines can be easily modified. The EA is bilingual, it automatically detects the English and Russian languages.
The steps o the entire grid can be viewed in the Objects window ('Ctrl+b' key combination). Also, the information on the current operation of the EA is displayed in the top left corner.
If the terminal was closed (or if the EA detects a previous layout on the chart), then the EA will ask if it should use the existing grid.
- Close Grid — closing the current grid. If `Pause` is pressed — button does not work.
- Pause — the EA is set to standby mode, no action is performed.
- Sell Limit — plot sell limit grid, if there currently is no grid with open real orders and if the `Pause` button is not pressed.
- Buy Limit — same for buy limit.
- Buy Stop — same for buy stop.
- Sell Stop — same for sell stop.
- Begin grid (pips from price) — beginning of the grid, offset from the current price in pips (5-digits);
- Steps (amount) — the total number of steps;
- Points between steps (pips) — step of the grid in pips;
- Volume grid (% of the deposit) — the total volume of the deposit for the calculation of the grid step, used only if the first step is set, otherwise calculated according to the first and last steps;
- First step (% of the Volume grid) — the first step as a percentage of the total volume;
- Last step (% of the Volume grid) — the last step as a percentage of the total volume;
- First step (lots) — the first step in lots;
- Last step (lots) — the last step in lots;
- Takeprofit (pips from start grid) — total take profit in pips from the beginning of the grid;
- Stoploss (pips from start grid) — total stop loss in pips from the beginning of the grid;
- Takeprofit (% from margin) — total take profit as a percentage of current margin, changes automatically every time a new order is opened (provided that `Change automatically SL/TP lines=yes`);
- Stoploss (% from margin) — total stop loss as a percentage of current margin, changes automatically every time a new order is opened (provided that `Change automatically SL/TP lines=yes`);
- Takeprofit for step (pips) — set real take profit for each order in pips from the opening price of the order;
- Stoploss for step (pips) — set real stop loss for each order in pips from the opening price of the order;
- Takeprofit for grid (price) — set real take profit for each order, the price for every order of the grid;
- Stoploss for grid (price) — set real stop loss for each order, the price for every order of the grid;
- Auto pause if the trend is against us — automatically pause the next step if the trend is unfavorable and resume trading after a reversal to favorable direction;
- Change automatically SL/TP lines — change the SL/TP depending on the total margin when opening new order;
- Distribute volume of the break through steps — distribute accumulated/broken volume to the subsequent steps;
- By how much steps will be distributed — the number of subsequent steps to distribute the "broken" volume;
- Only manual input (without EA signals) — only manual first entry, wait for the grid to be opened manually;
- Progression of grid — the progression to calculate the grid: Arithmetical or Geometric;
- Direct (increasing or decreasing) — increasing or decreasing;
- Magic number of orders — the magic number of orders;
- Comment of orders — order comment;
- Pause from...to — operation pause from ... to (local time);
- Time on Monday to get started — operation start time on Monday, before that is the non-trading time, new grids are not opened, but the initiated ones are maintained;
- Time on Friday for the end — operation end time on Friday, after that is the non-trading time, new grids are not opened, but the initiated ones are maintained;
- Start working at — the hour to start the EA operation, if the time is missed, starts without waiting — immediately (local time);
- Stop working at — full stop of the EA operation and its removal from the chart (local time).
2) Option to set grid visibility on timeframes (periods on which the grid is not displayed).
3) Ability to set colors for the grid labels.
4) Minor fixes.
2) Added options for reversing the grid — "Reverse settings".
Added the ability to enter based on levels, breakout or rebound — "Start by Levels (without EA signals)".
4) Added selection of the direction for closing orders — from last opened to first or from first to last — "Orders closing (FIFO / LIFO)".
5) Fixed the error handling when connection is lost.
6) Fixed found errors.
2) Added option to the time settings, which will not open a new grid — Don`t open new grid (from-to). Local time.
3) Fixed bugs.
2) Fixed minor bugs.
2) Added option to set the trailing stop — Trailing stop (% from margin).
3) Added option to set the trading direction — Trade direction (Long and Short, Long only, Short only).
4) Fixed errors 4110,4111.
5) Minor fixes.
1) Zero stop loss and take profit error.
2) Time series error. Occurred when switching the timeframe.
3) Close TP/SL error. Now for the real TP/SL set: if (stoplevel==0) stoplevel=2*spread.