Fractals Dashboard MT5
Multicurrency and multitimeframe modification of the Fractals indicator. Displays the last two fractals — their sequence (and which one is broken), or the distance between them. You can specify any desired currencies and timeframes in the parameters. Also, the panel can send notifications on a fractal's breakout. By clicking on a cell with a period, this symbol and period will be opened.
- Calculation of fractals based on — fractal search mode;
- standart indicator — by the standard indicator;
- user bars — by the number of custom bars;
- Bars before (user calc) — the number of bars before the fractal;
- Bars after (user calc) — the number of bars after the fractal;
- Indicator mode — display modes
- Arrows — the last two arrows of fractals;
- Distance — distance between the last two fractals;
- Show fractals on the chart — show current fractals on the chart;
- Clear the chart at startup — clear the chart at startup.
- Set of Pairs — set of symbols
- Market Watch — pairs from the "Market Watch". Do not use too many symbols, this may cause the indicator to slow down;
- Specified manually — pairs specified manually, in the parameters "Pairs";
- Pairs (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of symbols separated by spaces or semicolons. The currency names should be written exactly like the broker's, keeping the case and prefix/suffix.
- Time Frames (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of timeframes separated by spaces or semicolons.
- Sort pairs — sorting the list of pairs.
- Position on chart — corner to display the panel on the chart.
- X offset (pix) — shift the panel along the X axis;
- Y offset (pix) — shift the panel along the Y axis;
- Refresh dashboard every (seconds) — update period for all pairs and timeframes.
- Open the pair in a new window — open a symbol in a new chart window by clicking.
- Chart template — the name of the template for the chart, if the chart opens in a new window.
- Color Up — up arrow color at breakout.
- Color Down — down arrow color at breakout.
- Color Stop — arrow color without breakthrough.
- Transparency (0-255) — transparency of the panel.
- Font name — font name.
- Font size — font size.
- Code Page — change the code page. If the characters on the panel are displayed incorrectly, try other encodings (e.g. ACP or UTF7);
- Alert when a new fractal appears — send an alert when a new fractal appears;
- Alert when 'Fractal breakout' — send an alert when the price has passed the last fractal;
- Check breakout only on bar closing — check fractal breakdown only on closed bars;
- Alert when distance between fractals is greater than — send an alert if the distance between fractals is greater than Distance or equal to Distance.
- Distance (points) — distance between fractals.
- Timeframes for alerts (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of periods for which the alert will be sent (separated by a space or semicolon).
- Pop up alert — pop-up alert.
- Push notifications — push notification.
- E-mail notifications — e-mail notification.
- Sound alert — sound alert.
2) Added parameter for clearing the chart at startup - "Clear the chart at startup".
3) Added center alignment of the panel - "Centered".
4) Added offsets for the panel - "X offset (pix)" and "Y offset (pix)".
5) Reverse the order of pairs of "Market Watch" without sorting.