EA DeviLe BO
The strategy based on the price channel breakout.
It is recommended to use on EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDJPY/XAUUSD, H1 period.
It is possible to work with a fixed lot and a lot based on the percentage of the maximum risk of the deposit.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
- Version (1/2) - selection of the trading system version (V1/V2).
- Magic Number - identifier of trades.
- Show Info Panel - show information panel.
- EA Comment - comment to trades.
- Risk - lot size based on risk per trade (if 0, then Lot = Fix Lot).
- Mode risk (SL + Spread) ON/OFF - calculation of the Risk value with spread taken into account.
- Fix Lot - fixed lot size.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- Spread control ON/OFF (0 - OFF) - maximum spread control (0 - disabled).
- Winter GMT Offset - winter server time zone.
- EA Start Hour - hour to start trading.
- EA End Hour - hour to stop trading.
- Friday End Time - time to stop trading on Friday.
- Adaptation in case of slippage - adapt the stop loss in case of slippage (true/false).
- Breakeven - use the breakeven function (true/false).
- The number of points to breakeven - the minimum number of points to transfer a trade to breakeven.
- Size breakeven - breakeven size (in points).
- Symbol ( for magic number) - select the currency pair to automatically set the magic number.
- Buy Pending shift - shift for the pending buy order (in points).
- Sell Pending shift - shift for the pending sell order (in points).
- Attempt additional modification of the order - additional modification of the order, in case of an error of stop loss modification during the trailing.
- Close a trade if the stop loss modification failed - close the trade, if a stop loss modification error occurred during the trailing.
- Remove all orders when deleting the EA - delete pending orders of the EA when removing the EA from the chart.
- use trailing stop loss position - use the trailing stop for unprofitable positions (true/false).
- time to start trailing lose position - time to start the trailing stop (in seconds).
- amount of profit (in points) for the trailing stop - the number of loss points to start the trailing stop.
- trailing stop value - trailing stop size.
- step of the trailing stop - trailing stop step.
- The news filter (enable/disable) - news filter (on/off).
- Trade Only Between News - trade only between news (true/false).
- Indent after News, minutes - offset after the news (in minutes).
- Delete all pending orders - delete pending orders after news (in minutes).
- Indent before News, minutes - offset before the news (in minutes).
- Enable light news - enable low-impact news.
- Enable medium news - enable medium-impact news.
- Enable hard news - enable high-impact news.
- Your Time Zone, GMT (for news) - server time zone (for news).
- Currency to display the news (empty - only the current currencies) - currency pairs to display the news (if empty, the current ones).
In order to activate the The news filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add "http://ec.forexprostools.com/?columns=exc_currency,exc_importance&importance=1,2,3&calType=week&timeZone=15&lang=1" to the URL list for WebRequest.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk.
- Use a VPS server.
- For best results, use the leverage of 1:100 or more (1:200/1:500).
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- Broker with the minimum Stop Loss level of 0 points..
- Fixed bugs and code errors
- Improved the operation of trailing in real conditions
- Improved the trailing algorithm
- Optimized the code
- Added news trading (test)
- added ability to shift pending orders;
- added additional modification of the order in case of a stop loss modification error during trailing;
- added ability to close a trade in case of a stop loss modification error during trailing;
- added ability to delete all the orders of the EA when removing the EA from the chart.
- Added the function for transferring deals to breakeven