This is a new version of the ZigZag breakthrough Expert Advisor with the mode 4 implemented, which considers the peculiarities of the price movement and forming on EURUSD. The pair has become globally flat, thus my previous developments has stopped working normally for some time.
The Expert Advisor places pending orders on a breakthrough by analyzing the ZigZag, volatility and existing trend. The Expert Advisor is set up by choosing the input parameters and the trading mode (G). Working pair is EURUSD, M12 timeframe, MetaQuotes-Demo server (for using the Expert Advisor on other pairs and servers, a re-optimization is required).
The result of working in the mode 4 (01.09.2012 - 15.07.2013) is demonstrated on the screenshot. The screenshots of the modes 1, 2 and 3 can be found in the product ZigzagDIMMI 2012 (the old version for trend markets).
- INLEVEL2 - lower level (0);
- INLEVEL3 - upper level (45);
- SLIPPAGE - slippage (2);
- LOT - lot size (5);
- LOT_TYPE - lot type for trading (fixed);
- LOT_CORRECTION - lot size correction (true);
- ZigZag - custom indicator (Examples\\ZigZag);
- AAA1 - average size of 1 minute candlestick for А15 minutes, only for the mode 4 (0.02);
- AAA - average size of 1 minute candlestick for А15 minutes (0.02);
- AA - trend slope sensor (1.4);
- A15 - time for analyzing volatility (15);
- koff2 - money management, only for the mode 5 (1);
- koff1 - stop loss as a ratio of balance to equity (1.90);
- koff3 - for calculation the lot size as Equity*3*коff3 (0.25);
- koff4 - only for the mode 4 (30);
- G - trade mode (4). 1..3 - ZigzagDIMMI 2012, 4 - the mode for 2013 with a dynamic shift;
- ORDER_STEP - step for moving pending orders (1);
- TRAILING_STOP - trailing stop level (4);
- TRAILING_STEP - trailing stop step (2);
- ExtDepth - parameter of the ExtDepth indicator (3);
- PERIOD - timeframe: M5 (1), M10 (2), M12 (3), M15 (4), M20 (5), M30 (6). On default it is 3;
- unique - calculating levels using the following formulas: standard formulas (0), unique formulas (1). On default it is 1;
- zq2 - adjustable value used for calculating the shift for the mode 4.
In brackets, you can find the values required to get the results demonstrated on the screeenshot. If you try the type of lot "percent", you'll get more impressive results, however the risk will be higher.