Fixed MarketOrders out of range bug. Apparently the error occurred when the magic number had more than 4 digits, so if you are not using a magic number with more than 4 digits or do not have a special interest in doing so, it is not necessary to update
Input logic data flow optimization: Data processing has been optimized to improve speed and efficiency.
Removal of old input logics: Input logics that are no longer used have been removed to simplify the code and free up resources.
Integration of external logic libraries: All external logic libraries have been integrated into the main code for better performance and maintainability.
6.30 Input Logic Improvements: Improvements have been made to Strategy 7 and it has been brought in line with Logic E from previous versions for more consistency and efficiency.
Equal Weighting of Signals: A new technique has been introduced that allows a more equal weighting of the intensity of the input signals, improving the accuracy of the results.
Signal repetition control: A counter has been implemented that allows knowing the number of times a signal is repeated and which ones are combined more frequently to equalize them.
Recovery of MinTradesGridActivation and MaxTradesCycleActivation: These inputs have been recovered that allow better control of grid activation.
Temporary removal of special dates filter: The special dates filter has been temporarily removed to simplify the process and improve efficiency.
Grid input logic swapping and simplification: Grid input logic swapping has been done to get the same effect with a single "RelationTrendContra" input, making it clearer for the user and easier to optimize.
Recovery of the news importance input: This input has been recovered, which allows better decision-making based on the importance of economic news.
Removal of recovery mode logics: The recovery mode logics have been removed since they were consuming a lot of resources and were not being used in any set. The same procedure can be achieved using WeekBenefitsToKeep.
Recovery Mode improvement and small bug fixes:
In addition, the Recovery Mode has been improved for a more efficient and effective operation in recovering losing positions. Fixed a number of minor bugs that had affected its performance in previous versions.
Additional controls have been introduced to ensure system stability and security. For example, error handling has been implemented in case the operations do not exist or cannot be selected. In this way, a continuous and uninterrupted operation of the system is ensured.
The volatility filter has been brought in line with the MT5 version where a slightly different filter was introduced which is giving better results in all tests
Sets have been improved, making it easier for the user to manage risk and capital with fewer options that can be confusing.
Fixed a bug in which the input logics of the operations were not being processed correctly. The error has been occurring mainly when using sets with Entry Logic = NONE
In a few hours NEXUS will be updated to version 6.20. Fuzzy logic has been reinstalled in the code and minor bugs from version 6.00 have been fixed.
Due to messages about confusing set names in version 6.00, and not making it clear what the differences were between them, I have made some changes, both to the name of the sets and the way they work, to be used in the version 6.20
▶️ These are the new sets:
1. NEXUS STOP LOSS SET (Max 10 Trades)
2. NEXUS NO STOP LOSS SET
3. NEXUS ALTERNATIVE SET (Stop Loss Opposite Close)
4. NEXUS NO MARTINGALE SET
5. NEXUS MYPERSONAL (Equivalent V5 SET)
▶️ The sets are accompanied by a blog where you can see the sets I use and what symbols I use them on. You can view the blog here, and download the new sets: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/751227
* Remember that before you upgrade Nexus, you shouldn't have trades open.
* The web may take time to notify the new version.
* Remember that (once it is uploaded to the web), you must manually update Nexus from your terminal, accessing Market> Purchases> Update.
* Once updated, it should close the active charts, and open a new one where it will repeat the initial update process
* For reasons of our own organization, and your help, the previous sets are no longer treated as official sets, and will not be supported. I urge you to update both Nexus and your sets.
Previous version sets have not been tested on Nexus 6.20, so results may be unpredictable
1. New entry strategies. 9 strategies based on real market inefficiencies have been introduced.
2. The strategies of previous versions can be used, the sets have been preserved and adapted for those who do not want to change
3. Select how many strategies must be met to open a trade.
4. Separation of Martingale Loss Multiplier into two blocks
Operations 2,3 and 4 and rest
5. User Selectable Blackout Dates
6. Selectable between panel or comments (less VPS processing load)
7. Removed dynamic Step and Take Profit functions
8. One of the most interesting news for me:
Output by selectable contrary condition (long term)
If we are buying, and the market reverses, the purchases will be closed, even if it is at a loss
This option works as a logical Stop Loss
9. A ratio input between the Grid For and the Grid Against has been introduced.
This makes it possible to optimize the power ratio necessary to open a grid operation against or for
Complete code restructuring
Configurable Recovery Mode additions
Incorporation of new logics and strategies
New time filters
New volatility filter based on US500
Dynamic and extrapolated values
Added and fixed input to change the name of the NEXUS trade opening and closing comment
Logging improvements to locate bugs and user errors and possible bugs or broker errors
Replaced graphical objects with mobile and collapsible Cdialog box
Added input Minutes Before News.
Added NEW CYCLE button --> What is this button for? When the button is green, that is, as we find it by default, Nexus will work normally. When we press the button (it will remain red) and there are open operations, when these are closed by TP or SL, a new cycle will not be opened.
Reminder: the news does not work by local or broker time, but by GMT time
1. Minor panel changes (removed name, login, broker, to preserve privacy)
2. Added: Earnings in percentage
3. Change in strategy: Retain technical analysis, but change price action analysis to H1
4. The margin requirement is reduced by 50%
5. The statistical DD in the 5-year backest is reduced by more than 30%
6. Better news filter accuracy
7. Improved profit count and code optimization
8. More adaptive automatic steps
9. Minor precision changes of the digits
1. Improvements in strategy: the EA solves cycles faster and more efficiently.
2. Moderator filter included in the algorithm: trades in favor of trend are enhanced, and trades against trend are reduced. This significantly reduces the DD, and also the benefits. It can be turned on and off. It is enabled by default.
3. Built-in quick closing order panel.
4. Improved the probabilistic algorithm of the Expert Advisor: it determines the direction and the probability of reversal with the best rate, which in turn increases the Profit Factor
Improved product profile
Improved and debugged code
Improvements related to homogenization of brokers requirements
Fix minor bugs
Small changes in strategy:
- Cycle exit due to opposite condition: if a buy cycle is opened, and before reaching the Take Profit, the sellcondition occurs, as long as the cycle is at profit or break-even point, the current cycle will be closed, waiting for the trend to resolve and a new cycle to open.
- Reduction of trades: the grid takes into account the last 2 trades, not just the last one.
Objectives of the update: increase in profitability, decrease in the number of trades, reduce DrawDown, increase the percentage of winning positions.
Added Breakeven line in the graph, to have a reference of the situation