Golden Ticket works on the WPR indicator - which allows you to determine the oversold and overbought conditions of an asset and enters at possible reversal points.
settings XAUUSD here
- New Cycle — when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable).
- Trade Buy - on /off. opening Buy orders.
- Trade Sell - on /off. opening Buy orders.
- Manage manual orders - on /off. the adviser will manage user orders.
- Initial lot — initial lot.
- Lot Multiplier — lot multiplier for subsequent orders.
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation.
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which lot is to be used when autolot is enabled.
- Distance - distance between orders.
- Max Lot — the maximal volume that can be opened by the Expert Advisor.
- Max buy orders - maximum number of buy orders.
- Max sell orders - maximum number of sell orders.
- Take Profit, points (0 - not use) — take profit in points.
- Option Take Profit - closing by take profit for opening a bar or at the current price.
- Stop Loss, points (0 - not use) — stop loss in points.
- Option Stop Loss - closing bstop loss for opening a bar or at the current price.
- Trail Start, points (0 - not use) — profit in points to activate trailing stop.
- Trail Distance, points — trailing stop distance.
- Close from reverse signal -closing orders when a return signal appears.
- Max spread (0 - not use) - maximum spread for opening and closing positions.
- Start_Hour - the EA operation start hour.
- End_Hour - the EA operation end hour.
- End_Time_Friday - Friday end time.
- Show Buttons Close - enable / disable buttons for closing orders.
- Show Statistic - show/hide statistics.
- Overlap Last order - on off. overlapping unprofitable orders with the last order.
- Overlap last order number - from which order the overlapping by the last order will work in order.
- Overlap percent - profit percentage for overlapping orders.
- Magic EA — the number for the EA to recognize its own positions.
- Reriod R% - period of the WPR indicator.
- Level Up - the upper level for opening a sell position.
- Level Down - the lower level for opening buy positions.