Settings Files - page 13

Pcontour:
I don't know what happened to it. You would need to read all the posts. I lost interest in the P6. I liked the last version of P5.7 better. Find the original settings, and apply them back into the program. I haven't done anything for 2 years, I can't believe it. Read a lot of the posts it's the only way to learn.

Hello, Pcontour

Thanks for your suggestion before. I am studying Phoenix 5.7.4 version and reviewing the source code. Also, I reviewed it was being locked the code in 'START Preffered Settings' for EURUSD pair. So, just would like to ask for Phoenix 5.7.4, does it cannot run EURUSD? And, does it bad running into EURUSD? If I turn it on, does its has any bug for EURUSD?

Sorry about give you more question. Much thanks for your valuable comments.

tusa:
Hello, Pcontour

Thanks for your suggestion before. I am studying Phoenix 5.7.4 version and reviewing the source code. Also, I reviewed it was being locked the code in 'START Preffered Settings' for EURUSD pair. So, just would like to ask for Phoenix 5.7.4, does it cannot run EURUSD? And, does it bad running into EURUSD? If I turn it on, does its has any bug for EURUSD?

Sorry about give you more question. Much thanks for your valuable comments.

EURUSD - setting were turned off, because it was thought they had bad results. Advise you to make you own settings, that is quite a chore with all the backtesting that is necessary.

My thoughts are. You should back test the longest period that you can. Then run for a month testing with live data. Finally you run for real. Real results are not the same because, the tests always allow you to trade, sometimes in the real market, you may not get the trades at exactly the time you think. Expect real results to be less than tested results. I never did trade live.

Reason: