Let's learn from Kamyar and the experts. Trade Journal

The Harmonic thread is getting full of sh!t. Lets keep this thread a strict trade journal.

DO NOT POST possible patterns and then never talk about it again...lets only post actual trades with stop losses and entry points on stuff you have traded.

i implore kamyar and other harmonic experts (pipmaster i believe said he has been trading gartleys for a while) to post here so we can learn.

clam61:
The Harmonic thread is getting full of sh!t. Lets keep this thread a strict trade journal.

DO NOT POST possible patterns and then never talk about it again...lets only post actual trades with stop losses and entry points on stuff you have traded.

i implore kamyar and other harmonic experts (pipmaster i believe said he has been trading gartleys for a while) to post here so we can learn.

clam, why don't you read any literature about harmonic tradnig first? I'm sure it would help you.

KptMisiu

i have. why do you think i haven't? despite the knowledge gained from reading books, there are still many things to learn

the wolfe wave is also pointing up. its target is a small retracement...but it might go farther. if you were to have traded the wolfe wave and or ab=cd pattern you would have gotten in at the bottom by looking at the 1hr hammer

Files:
audusd.gif  13 kb

although it looks like GBPUSD might be going down, it might at least have a slight correction or perhaps even more

it has formed a 1.618AB=CD pattern.

A = 1.9135

B = 1.9035

A - B = 100

C = 1.9114

D = 1.8947

C - D = 168

1.618 * AB ~= CD

this is combined with the fact that D is hanging around the 38.2 retracement

a 38.2 retracement is said to be a sign of a strong trend.

my question for the experts is, how do we know if this is a good time to enter and where do we take profits?

Files:
gbpusd_19.gif  12 kb

New book from http://www.harmonictrader.com/

They sell new book and sems to be very good with very clear entry signals

Someone just recomand me because i have the first book and this VOL 2 book sems to be better one with easy entry signal

I just want to keep traders informed a new book is there

Happy trading

Reason: