Phoenix optimization - page 17

Hello Team Phoenix,

I would like to join the optimizing. Does anyone have any live 1 minute data for FXDD back to September 2006? I only have it from about mid February?

Is there a currency that someone would like for me to check out that hasn't been optimized yet?

dee

deeforex at yahoo dot com

deeforex:
Hello Team Phoenix,

I would like to join the optimizing. Does anyone have any live 1 minute data for FXDD back to September 2006? I only have it from about mid February?

Is there a currency that someone would like for me to check out that hasn't been optimized yet?

dee

deeforex at yahoo dot com

You can find what you are looking for here :

http://www.fxdd.com/downloads/historydata/

Thank you Deeforex for joining into the hunt for settings !

Daraknor did a good job with P6B5, USD/CHF, I have difficulty finding a reliable setting for GBP/USD, I welcome some help. Then, I think it would be good to find the setting for EUR/JPY as it is a not related to the US dollar. This way, we could diversify our accounts without the extra exposure.

Other suggestions are welcome...

m6m6:
You can find what you are looking for here :

http://www.fxdd.com/downloads/historydata/

m6m6,

thanks for the link but didn't someone post that this data really isn't the same as their live feed? Is this data still better than Alpari's?

deeforex:
m6m6, thanks for the link but didn't someone post that this data really isn't the same as their live feed? Is this data still better than Alpari's?

I can not say, may be Daraknor know the answer to this question. I do my back testing with Alpari's data and forward testing with FXDD demos and my live account.

deeforex:
m6m6, thanks for the link but didn't someone post that this data really isn't the same as their live feed? Is this data still better than Alpari's?

deeforex, as daraknor advised me once, just using your chart data should be sufficient enough.

No Optimization results

Hi, firstly I'd like to thank everyone esp Hendrick for this EA.

I hope you can help me out as I've run into a jam that I can't figure out.

I can't seem to get any optimization results from the EA.

I'm using Phoenix V5_6_03 on Alpari client V4 Build 208

I'm using USDJPY M1 data from Alpari. I've followed the steps in the excellent guides to setup the history data for the different periods 1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080. In strategy tester I entered the settings found in the EA (in Meta Editor) into the Expert properties and got my 90% modelling quality (15mins period), results both tally for 'prefsetting' false & true.

No problem thus far. I enter the the start,step,stop for signal 1's percent(0.0032) & envelopeperiod (2) (as according to the guide)

I untick recalculate and tick Optimization, started and waited for the process to end (30/30). After the process there were no optimization results, my journal indicates that "There were 30 passes done, 30 results discarded as insignificant"

I also realized that during recalculate process my journal indicates an "Order Modify error 130" for Phoenix. I haven't tried the time conversion settings guide. Please help me test this EA I'll keep you guys posted about my results.

Thanks

Phoenix Plus Easy

I downloaded all the files but I don't see any arrows. Which file controls these. Thanks. Andy

autumnleaves:
Here is the stuff mentioned in the previous post

Phoenix indicator

Sorry for the long delay. I've been out of touch with the Phoenix board for quite a while, and working on new approaches. I'm not sure if this is the item you're looking for, but if not let me know and I'll try to dig something up. My disk is quite a clutter.

Cheers,

Files:

forum activity

I have been gone for 6 months and come back and find very little if any activity on Phoenix. Can someone help me understand where everyone is.

Did you give up on Phoenix, did the community move somewhere?

jwhite1319:
I have been gone for 6 months and come back and find very little if any activity on Phoenix. Can someone help me understand where everyone is. Did you give up on Phoenix, did the community move somewhere?

They are making money trading by Phoenix.

Reason: