FREE Harmonic Trading Offers - page 2

i know u didnt ask me but quick and straight answer depends on ur timehorisont are u a daytrader or position-overnighting trader.

sailor

FrankC:
Hi Kamyar,

I am a Candlestick trader, and found harmonic trading a very powerfull add-on to candle patterns. I have a question:

Do you use multi time-frame to trade harmonic patterns, or just one time-frame? Which time-frames you recommend?

Thanks,

Frank

hi

i usually use h4 and daily time frames and i use h1 for sdding to my winning positions.

about multi time frame:

in some cases for getting beter entry depends on the T i use one time frame lower candle stick patterns conirm to enter a pos.

i hope these help u

kamyar

FrankC:
Thanks Kamyar for your response.

Daily EURJPY shows a bearish AB-CD pattern, confirmed by a shooting star (see attached).

No harmonic pattern on 4hr though.

Do you wait for a bearish harmonic on 4hr. to confirm? This pair looks extremely bearish.

Cheers,

Frank

hi

frst of all plz attach u r pics in "gif" or "jpg" format. it is easier to see u r setups.about EJ see the attached pics.

Eurjpy

Yes indeed...151.50 area is a good place to sell.

I am keeping my eyes on going long around 150.65, if any candle reversal is present. The Bullish bat pattern in hourly chart looks good for a possible reversal:

Files:
ej_bat.gif  28 kb

Eurjpy

Thanks Kamyar for your response.

Daily EURJPY shows a bearish AB-CD pattern, confirmed by a shooting star (see attached).

No harmonic pattern on 4hr though.

Do you wait for a bearish harmonic on 4hr. to confirm? This pair looks extremely bearish.

Cheers,

Frank

Files:
dailyeurjpy.gif  22 kb

eurjpy

Bullish bat has turned into bullish butterfly in the hourly chart, but still no sign of candle reversals

The beauty of combining harmonic patterns to candlestic patterns is that you can initiate a trade based on Harmonic (mathematics), and confirmed by candles (phsychology)

Files:

kamyar:
Hello All I have decided to make a new thread here that all can send their setups here and all can use them.this is kind of trading journal based on harmonic system.

hi kamyar

pls can give me hrmonic file to making test.. thanks

sailor:
i know u didnt ask me but quick and straight answer depends on ur timehorisont are u a daytrader or position-overnighting trader. sailor

I am a daytrader (also a position trader, depends on the trade).

Hi Kamyar

great idea, i will share here the setups i find

Regards

chf\ jpy

Reason: