FREE Harmonic Trading Offers

Hello All

I have decided to make a new thread here that all can send their setups here and all can use them.this is kind of trading journal based on harmonic system.

I advise you not to use or look at this site that you have in your signature

http://gftraders.com/performance-forex.php

look at one of the traders preformance there:

Forex Trader: Andrey

Years on Forex: > 1.5

Currencies: EUR/USD; GBP/USD; NZD/USD; AUD/USD; USD/JPY; USD/CHF; USD/CAD.

Number of weeks: 15

Total pips: +3091

Avg. per week: +206

Trades: 95

Profitable: 92

Loss: 3

92 wins out of 95, THIS IS UNREAL, who is so stupid to believe this ??

mike_cole:
92 wins out of 95, THIS IS UNREAL, who is so stupid to believe this ??

hmm why not ? i did 42 trades continuity all in profit .. that was my best run with out loose .

those things are possible

good trades

Ganja:
hmm why not ? i did 42 trades continuity all in profit .. that was my best run with out loose . those things are possible

that's good trades ...did u still use your trading style after 42 trades without loose ? I just want to know can you still make a profit in the next 42 trades round ?

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I do not know why everyone always think that if someone posted successive winning trades or are making a percentage of profit that its not true. Yes, I do agree that some sites scam people in believing they have great performance by selling systems or have managed accounts.... Sorry, but I am not one of those that makes money in Forex, but there are those that do make a living from it. I used to support the trading floor of an exchange, there was this one trader who would make $10,000 on a bad day. How do I know? Its that all his trades goes through my company's system when he decides to call its quits for the day. There was another trader whom I knew that made over $250,000 in a few hours , too bad he was not an independent trader, but trading for the company I worked for. There are those who make money, do not discredit everything you believe not being possible....

yeah ET ur right there are many succesfull traders out there 11 november i was in contact with one from gain capital i remmember it was just before the fundamental anouncement he asked me what i thought eurusd, i told him i sayd very nice short term bearish pattern but honestly i answered eur up he sayd i hope eurusd will go down cause i just shorted with 5 lots on my live account. so thumbs up for succesfull traders they are doing what unsuccesfull traders cant and wont do! that is what we all want to becomme or u can correct me if i am wrong

sailor

sailor,

We sometimes can only dream of what the bigs boys are doing for a living. I guess if we are truly dedicated in improving our methods, we can even achieve such status one day. I met this one trader one day, he is well known, he is an independent trader and also manages accounts for others, he loves his job. He said he would never trade his job for any other job in the world, he gets to travel around the world with all expenses paid for, get big fat checks as a gift for the money he produces for companies and individuals, apartment paid for, and among many other perks...... He loves his lifestyle....

Everyone wants to be independent.......

prasxz:
that's good trades ...did u still use your trading style after 42 trades without loose ? I just want to know can you still make a profit in the next 42 trades round ?

thx

hello , it was when i started trading with real money , it made in about 1 and a half months , yes i still trade same , just making much less trades.

i trading forex for about 5 years .

kamyar:
Hello All I have decided to make a new thread here that all can send their setups here and all can use them.this is kind of trading journal based on harmonic system.

great kamyar

i will also post here the setups i find.

regards

matrixtrader:
great kamyar

i will also post here the setups i find.

regards

hi

sounds great

kamyar:
Hello All I have decided to make a new thread here that all can send their setups here and all can use them.this is kind of trading journal based on harmonic system.

Hi Kamyar,

I am a Candlestick trader, and found harmonic trading a very powerfull add-on to candle patterns. I have a question:

Do you use multi time-frame to trade harmonic patterns, or just one time-frame? Which time-frames you recommend?

Thanks,

Frank

Reason: