Cavaliers Break - page 5

criss73:
stevenali, i don't see where you have a buy. the rule states that to have a BUY signal you must have 2 bear bars, the 2nd bar being lower than the previous and the entry is at the high of the 2 bear bars. i don't see it in your first box highlight. perhaps i'm missing something.

well

i miss something too

hope zappata will make us both clear

Again

Hi stevenali & criss

The sell cavaliers are bull ( close higher than open), the buy cavaliers are bear ( close lower than the open). One more thing to take attention for is that the close of the second bar should be higher then the high of the first bar in case of sell cavaliers: the close of the second bar should be lower then the low of the first bar in case of buy cavaliers.

Back to stevenali Chart the one you spotted was a sell cavaliers & you should put a sell stop 1 tick below the low of the 2 cavaliers.

Hope it's now clear

zappata:
Hi stevenali & criss

The sell cavaliers are bull ( close higher than open), the buy cavaliers are bear ( close lower than the open). One more thing to take attention for is that the close of the second bar should be higher then the high of the first bar in case of sell cavaliers: the close of the second bar should be lower then the low of the first bar in case of buy cavaliers.

Back to stevenali Chart the one you spotted was a sell cavaliers & you should put a sell stop 1 tick below the low of the 2 cavaliers.

Hope it's now clear

Why nobody here is using the indic I made ? is it wrong ?

indicator

Hi Michel

Nothing wrong with the indicator you made, myself I'm using the second version not the first (sure). a sell cavaliers will cancel the previous sell one, but I'm not sure if it should cancel the buy ones, that's why I'm not using the third version.

Another good news, I have a new idea that I'm willing to developp

using the first version, after finishing the testing of this one. I will keep you informed.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Help

Hi again Michel

I have remarked that when attaching the indicator to the daily chart give something wrong concerning the sundays. Myself I consider the sundays hours as the continuation of the fridays. could you please rewrite this indicator (version 2), so it will take care of this problem, & call it if you desire Michel cavaliers.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

zappata:
Hi stevenali & criss

Hope it's now clear

thx...

and by accident i found new rule for price action.. thx for become my light zappata.....

v3 merge sunday and friday on D1 timeframe (for monday and tuesday).

I hope it's correct but you must verify.

Files:

Yes

stevenali:
thx... and by accident i found new rule for price action.. thx for become my light zappata.....

Yes, The great discoveries of the nature were made by accident...remember archemidus!

thx

Michel:
v3 merge sunday and friday on D1 timeframe (for monday and tuesday). I hope it's correct but you must verify.

Hi Michel

It looks good, thanks. One more question: is it possible to make an Mtf who marks a green horizontal bar below the 1h chart when a buy cavaliers arrow appears on the weekly chart this bar should stay green until having a sell arrow on the weekly chart, it should become red & so on.

it will be great to have such indicator!

Stevenali : you posted this chart some posts ago, I wonder what indicator is your black line there... and if can share... thanks Walter.

Files:
knights.gif  20 kb
Reason: