do any EA make a profit? - page 4

ossaossa:
Dear All, For every one looking for a profiable EA and they didn't found it , Here the big surprise , Just copy this link and past it (http:// golden4xtec . blogspot . com / )and there is some Arabic pepole has an account management with more than one programe, you can chose one of them and he realy make nice profit every month and he publish his result online at myfxbook.com .. you can translate his blog by google translator here from Arabic to any language.. Hope this will be usefull to alll of you

So let me get this straight.Are you to suggest we send our money to some arabic people for account management.No no no..I dont think so, if you want a profitable EA just go to the EA volumes and strategy test all the EA's until you find what your looking for.If you need something more specific just pm me with your needs and I will send it asap/that is all/

Thanks for share.Which one of these EA is profitable?

70news2:
Thanks for share.Which one of these EA is profitable?

At this point it is up to you to do a bit of research.I cannot say this Ea is much better than the next EA.Some traders may say I would like a EA that trades every three days,some traders say I would like Ea that swing trades intraday,some traders want a fast scalper and some want a martingale.You must test and evaluate them all until you find what youre looking for,

I understand some traders do not know how to use the strategy tester to evaluate an EA.I will post a pdf on how to correctly use the strategy tester and what to look for in a good Ea and how to optimize an EA for the most profitable settings.I hope this answered your question.

try "cable pips" no scalping, 35 pips stop and 60pips trailing stop on all trades...

kevinator,Thank you very much for share strategy tester pdf.Keep it UP!

oilfxpro:
My own EAS are profitable and used on live accounts , but I do not sell them , they are secretly hoarded.

Yes...If have a good EA usually people hide and did not share it,.....because if so much people use this EA and get good result will be "danger".....

100 pips a day robot looks a pretty good robot. A good point is that it modifies the orders to make big profits!

The ony problem is that it has NO STOP LOSS. So, the profits increase a lot, but in the end you lose everything.

The source code looks so simple but I really can't understand it. Anyone would know how to add a stop loss based on the orders modifications ?

I think this can be the best robot ever if people start working on it! I'm gonna start reading something about it to see if I can modify, but even though I know C, I really can't understand what all those funcions do.

Hiii I am new traders, where can i get consistent profits EA?

gskeyes:
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks

I suggest "1minutedaily". They sell an easy to apply system and an EA for the same system. It works well in trending markets but not so well in choppy conditions. I made my own EA from the system and backtested it over one year. Report is attached.

clam0391:
I suggest "1minutedaily". They sell an easy to apply system and an EA for the same system. It works well in trending markets but not so well in choppy conditions. I made my own EA from the system and backtested it over one year. Report is attached.

Hi, Can u share ur EA please ?

Best

Reason: