Help with BrainTrend 2 Signal Indicator

Hi Guys,

I have notice that the BrainTrend 2 Signal Indicator does not redraw. What I am looking for is the actual price that triggers the signal. Maybe an indicator that would display the price of the next signal of when BrainTrend 2 Signal indicator will turn. I realise that the market is constantly moving so this price would always be changing. I wondering if this is possible to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

George

Help with BrainTrend 2 Signal Indicator

Hi George

can you post the BrainTrend 2 signal indicator and will try yself.

Heres The indicator

Heres the indicator thanks.

Files:

Nice looking indicator, does it really not repaint itself? What timeframe are you using this on?

wolfe:
Nice looking indicator, does it really not repaint itself? What timeframe are you using this on?

From what I have seen no it does not repaint.. I have been using it confirming with other indicators cci mainly. However please keep it mind it does have lots of false signals. Money management is essential with this indicator. I am using the 1 hr time frame and also the 30mins.

Regards

George

Indicators are on this thread:

- "old versions" (manual trading system is based on this version);

- new australian 4-in-1 indicators (2 indicators instead of 7). Personally I like this version more as we may switch between "new versions" and "old versions" in the settings to see the differencies.

- New version created/fixed by Igorad for the people who are using some indicators separatedly from each other. But it is "new version". Manual trading systems were created for "old version" of indicators.

Any ideas anyone..

Anyone have any ideas on how we can find the price that this indicator will trigger on ?

newdigital:
Indicators are on this thread:

- "old versions" (manual trading system is based on this version);

- new australian 4-in-1 indicators (2 indicators instead of 7). Personally I like this version more as we may switch between "new versions" and "old versions" in the settings to see the differencies.

- New version created/fixed by Igorad for the people who are using some indicators separatedly from each other. But it is "new version". Manual trading systems were created for "old version" of indicators.

It is BrainTrend 12nd indicators fixed by Igorad.

But as i said it is "new version". It should be fixed now.

Australian version (4-in-1) is very good as we can select or switch between the versions in the indicator's settings.

So use indicator attached,

or use australian version.

How to enable sound alert for BrainTrend 2

Greetings,

How do you enable the sound alert for the BrainTrend 2?

The default is '0' and when I change it to '1' I get a sound

when I close and reopen my charts, but no alert when there is a

change from above to below a candle.

Thanks,

emelle

emelle:
Greetings,

How do you enable the sound alert for the BrainTrend 2?

The default is '0' and when I change it to '1' I get a sound

when I close and reopen my charts, but no alert when there is a

change from above to below a candle.

Thanks,

emelle

If you're closing your charts you're losing your setups.

BrainTrend 2 Alert

Thanks for your input.

The attahced indicator sounds an alert with each new candle.

Can someone modify the code so it only sounds an alert once when there is switch from Buy to Sell and Sell to Buy.

Thanks.

Files:
Reason: