My Best Trading Strategy (the Simplest)

Hello fellas.... I am back and this time it is a quiet cool .......

Try this with demo account first, this is very simple... simpler than my other thread and much simpler than ABC OR 123... and you can enter the market at anytime of the day and night so long as the market is open you can use this system... and at any event, news, lightning, thunder, earthquake, what so ever just trade the market and all you have to do is to check and wait at anytime you want without worries... I just want you to choose a reliable broker that offers tighter spread on all majors... BROKER OF YOUR CHOICE OK...

DO THE FF:

1.) At anytime during trading days, place 2 trades at one direction (Long/Buy) EURO/USD and (Long/Buy) USD/CHF at same LOT size...

2.) Then, wait for a positive figure and get out of the market (close all position if the profit you see is already enough for you)

* easier than 123 right? Because it is just 1-2 procedure ...

Explanation:

If EURO/USD is uptrend then probably CHF/USD is downtrend but sometimes both go UPTREND which is good for us...
What you are going to do is just wait and make snap/look at your trades or just simply visit it during volatile hours for that is the time where you can benefit from the market (NEWS TIME).. Let's say bad for the US, then probably the market would move against the USD...

To maximize your earning on (ex. US bad news) just simply look at the EURO/CHF chart (30 min or 1 hr chart) and determine which is stronger that time.. if EURO/CHF chart is downtrend (CHF is dragging EURO) signifying that CHF is stronger than EURO that time, you can make a back-up position to maximize your profit (Hedge your USD/CHF position) to add-up to your EURO/USD positive figures... Then close your positions at profit you desire..... Just don't be so greedy..

Note:
Best if you open your position upon opening of the market atleast before 2400H GMT but if you missed that time already, no problem! anyway all you have to do is to wait for the positive figures to come and then close your positions if you are already satisfied with your profit....

WARNING: LEAVING YOUR POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL THE NEXT TRADING DAY WILL GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL PROFIT
.... YEAH, ADDITIONAL PROFIT ON INTEREST.... and if during the next trading day the figures goes back to negative, don't worry just wait and let the market give it to you... yes... it will turn positive within the day, JUST WAIT and worry not!

Best Regards,

PERSEUS

could you post your results for us to see?

Hi Perseus,

Please share your chart.

Thanks

Could you wite an example of the trade ?

Nic

is this thread the same as the other one?

hi

heres the EA to do this but if any one wants to reprogram it to work by % it will keep compounding the profit to make larger trade next time

Files:

all you are doing is trading eur/chf.

Hi everyone,

I was e-mailed a recommendation to buy the Profitable Trend Forex System. Has anyone bought the system and if so, is it really that good. I am looking for a simple yet hugely profitable system (aren't we all?) that is easy to use without having to watch the market the whole day. I live in Canberra Australia. I am usually only able to watch the charts after 8 pm AEST to 11 pm. Will that system pick up enough trades during that time?

Would appreciate any comments from anyone who is currently successfully using the system. I am not asking for a freebie - only want to know if the claims are true before I buy. Thanks in advance.

dkhor

Hi everyone,

I was e-mailed a recommendation to buy the Profitable Trend Forex System. Has anyone bought the system and if so, is it really that good. I am looking for a simple yet hugely profitable system (aren't we all?) that is easy to use without having to watch the market the whole day. I live in Canberra Australia. I am usually only able to watch the charts after 8 pm AEST to 11 pm. Will that system pick up enough trades during that time?

Would appreciate any comments from anyone who is currently successfully using the system. I am not asking for a freebie - only want to know if the claims are true before I buy. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I am new to using this forum so I have duplicated my posting here.

dkhor

dkhor:
Hi everyone,I was e-mailed a recommendation to buy the Profitable Trend Forex System. Has anyone bought the system and if so, is it really that good. I am looking for a simple yet hugely profitable system (aren't we all?) that is easy to use without having to watch the market the whole day. I live in Canberra Australia. I am usually only able to watch the charts after 8 pm AEST to 11 pm. Will that system pick up enough trades during that time?Would appreciate any comments from anyone who is currently successfully using the system. I am not asking for a freebie - only want to know if the claims are true before I buy. Thanks in advance.Sorry, I am new to using this forum so I have duplicated my posting here.dkhor

Hi dkhor,

I haven't used that system and I just want to say if you want more answers to your question, you must also post this on due diligence section so you can ask for background check.

Try also to visit ForexFactory, they have plenty of trading systems which won't cost you a penny.

Hope that helps..

i tried this system it seldom work

Reason: