do any EA make a profit? - page 5

NO WAY

Have you ever watched a money making infomercials that ask you to purchase a secret for 3 easy payments of $49.99 and this will make you $1000 a week?

Why can’t they just give it to their friends and family so they all can be rich. Why going to so much trouble to sell me the money machine?

This is exactly what EA sellers are doing.

I am a programmer. I have designed and programmed a lot of EA for a lot of people. I know EA sellers will argue with me saying that they have the best EA. But the reality is they are all JUNKS.

Let me tell you why.

1. No one will share an EA that can make positive cash flow. This is like selling a money machine. So if there is one, it is not in the market and will never be.

2. There can never be a profitable automated trading system. It will take trades, but they will be mostly loosing trades.

3. EA cannot accurately know what is happening in the market sentiment which is the driven force of the market.

4. A EA must come with a trading plan and good trading system

However, anyone can turn a EA into a profitable trading machine. You just have to know how to use it.

What I am telling you right now my friend is the truth.

Anything else is a lie.

Hello Traders

First my back ground on Automated trading.

I have designed and developed Expert Advisor trading course

2 parts video trading course available for free.

I have watched and studied MQL 4 Automated Trading Championships

2006, 2007 and 2008 [ there was no championship in 2009 ]

2010 Automated Trading Championship link

Automated Trading Championship 2010

I have come to conclusion that E.A trading works but there are some

limitations present as well but a well prepared trader can handle such

un-expected conditions.

Expert Advisors usually falls under 2 main categories.

1/- Trend following

2/- Range Trading

When market become sideways your trend following robots only lose money.

At those times you need to stop using your trend following robot or start using a range trading expert advisor.

A trader may think at this point that how to define a trending market?

Well if you do not know how to define a trending market then at least

you can identify choppy/sideways market.

Top Tip>>> "After a sideways market you get a trending market"

I hope this post helps.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Free Elliott Wave Newsletter via email - Daily!

=========================================

gskeyes:
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks

I can advise you free EA by Rita Lasker. You can see it here robot4free(dot)com It is easy in use and its installation will not take you many time.

EA does not work by itself.

No one has one that works. If you use a good EA in connection with a great trading strategy, you will definitely make money. By itself, no way.

if you want to keep wasting your money in buyin EA, good luck.

Here is an account we are trading for someone with the help of an EA. The success of this account is base on a good strategy and the EA to automate the trade taking only. By itself this EA would be garbage.

betta:
I can advise you free EA by Rita Lasker. You can see it here robot4free(dot)com It is easy in use and its installation will not take you many time.

Yepp, it's nice, I just started to use this one. Rita Lasker managed to create a stable working product as a free software, I appreciate it. But don't forget that the system will give you the profit when you direct participation, 'cause you have to choose your own way of trading and configure the system for yourself. Good luck in using EA.

Cheers, Mike.

In response to the original question posted by GSKeyes, please include which EA's you've tested in order to provide you with a sufficient response. Thanks!

Some EAs are very profitable, making you money on autopilot and trading currency pairs for you, so that you never have to do any of the work.

Reason: