do any EA make a profit? - page 2

i 'm very sure no EA that 'always' profitable. if it guaranteed making 10 pip and no loss, risk behind it is very dangerous. example like martiangle, this EA guranteed you making >50 pip daily and no loss.

just use EA, only after you know how this work. there is any good or supreme EA. but i repeat, it always risk compounded.

it's foolish risking your money on EA,while EA creator not use it or not risking their money with.

i'm sure professional trader will not use EA. if they do that no more just 'playing' with it or just set it on particular time, but their system not EA but themself.

why not just make your own EA with your idea?

buangcla:
First of all you download the indicator or the EA then place it on the experts folder located at the program files. Then you open the file using the Metaeditor and compile it. Then you can access the indicator on the navigation located on the platform.When creating templates you should at least set-up 1 chart of your choice by putting the needed EA's, indicators and stuff then save it as template. The save template button is located at the top toolbar.Hope that helps..

Hi buangcla,

Thanks for your immidiate reply. Did every thing like loaded the EA, compiled and put the file in Experts, closed the Metatrader and turned it on again.

Found the EA in Navigator and tried to attatch it to the Chart, but nothing happened.

Can't find out, why?

Please guide.

Andy

Actually incorrect, the martingale does not guarantee.

Libros:
i 'm very sure no EA that 'always' profitable. if it guaranteed making 10 pip and no loss, risk behind it is very dangerous. example like martiangle, this EA guranteed you making >50 pip daily and no loss. just use EA, only after you know how this work. there is any good or supreme EA. but i repeat, it always risk compounded. it's foolish risking your money on EA,while EA creator not use it or not risking their money with.i'm sure professional trader will not use EA. if they do that no more just 'playing' with it or just set it on particular time, but their system not EA but themself.why not just make your own EA with your idea?

Is there a newer version for this EA "BollTrade_Ron_MT4_v05a" and I need to know on which TF this EA works with and which pair I can use it ..
Thanks

Sorry I mean the "[ea]BollTrade_Ron_MT4_v05a" not the indicator

Thanks

buangcla:
try this one..

I tried this,(100 pips a day) butI think, it does not have stoploss isn't it?

How can add stoploss in this EA?

thanks...

Hi,

I loaded this EA RSI R2 EA multipair Regular Symbols (Cannot open file) and after adding it to the experts in metatrader, I attached it to the chart and did not feel like any action was going on. I clicked on to the experts in Terminal and found out as saying cannot open file.

I need help to open up the file ( in layman language) and thanx in advance.

andy

*RSI R2 EA multipair Regular Symbols (Cannot open file)

bossxero:
Bolltrade is a good one too, but be advised because its a scalper

how did you get on with this strategy? I am trying it now? what time frame and forex pair did you use?

Most EAs lose because they focus primarily on indicators that are usually LAGGING rather than on the price movement.

Systems that are based on price movement signals such as support & resistance tend to produce better results.. But the drawback is that they are much harder to program - creating EA.

If you want to make money in this market forget about most indicators (at least trend following), and start at the basics which are support and resistance. There are systems who use support and resistance as their main point of reference, such as my system which I posted here and other systems I am using.

Concentrate on the real characteristics of the markets and money will come.

efendi:
I tried this,(100 pips a day) butI think, it does not have stoploss isn't it?How can add stoploss in this EA? thanks...

yes no stop loss

Reason: