My Best Trading Strategy (the Simplest) - page 3

mikejody:
Again I say, all you are doing is trading long Eur/Chf when you trade Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf. If you simply check the Eur/Chf chart you will notice that anytime it goes up you are profiting, when it goes down is when you will lose. This is a very tired and old, worn-out system that many many people have tried.

Hi Mike, Thanks for your imput.

WHy do you think this system doesn't work?

Is there a specific reason? It seems to be working for me but I would be very curious to hear why you think it is not profitable..

Thanks again.

Todd.

It will work, as long as EUR/CHF is rising. That is what you are trading is EUR/CHF.

another 30 pips profit.

this time I sold both currencies.

Acc balance gone fron 5000-12000.

Still 100% strike rate....

todd:
another 30 pips profit. this time I sold both currencies. Acc balance gone fron 5000-12000. Still 100% strike rate....

Am glad its working for you

Practice makes perfect ...

Am happy for you. By the way, had you just traded EUR/CHF short you would have saved the double spread you paid and saved half the swap.

yes, funny how hind sight is always 20/20 in this business, eh?

Have anybody tried to forward test on the opposite direction, sell EURUSD and sell USDCHF? It will be good to know behavior of this system in both direction. Because sometimes we dont know what will be the heading direction of EURCHF. IMHO if we place buy EURUSD and buy USDCHF, and after that the EURCHF goes down and down without turning back, then we will face serious DD.

Hi,

Is there anyone test this system with open sell position ? how about the result ?

Is there some detail explanation, this system only working for EUR/USD and USD/CHF (EUR/CHF) or also working on another currency like GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF or EUR/CAD ?

Thanks

?? wat r u doin ... ?? u r just trading EURCHF ... if u place a buy with this method , u place a buy on EURCHF .... so just see the profits/loss , it will move with EURCHF movement ...

Have you had backtested this using an EA? What are the results?

Reason: