do any EA make a profit? - page 3

gskeyes:
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks

What EA you have already tested? have you found anything?

forex killer , auto polit fatturbo are all scams , I bought them all never work i spend thousands of dollars on ea's fro $50 to 5 k ea's nothing works , I hope one day i can find ea that can make money

The best system that i have experienced is manually systems, where you actually place the trades yourself.

Hey gskeyes, I don't know about all the others but in my experience I've had pretty decent results with FapTurbo so far. It won't make you millions in 3 months(unless you take pretty extreme risk) but if you stick to moderate settings, follow Donna Forex's advice(she is an excellent fapturbo forum leader),be patient and let the EA do it's thing it seems to work great. So far so good for me anyway. Off of $500 for the month of June so far I am up about $135. Sure it aint millions or even thousands but your looking at a 27% return in one month! To me that's pretty freakin good! Anyway, works for me...no reason not to at least check it out in my opinion...And with any good offer it does have a money back guarantee

Well that's my two cents...hope you find a EA that works for ya bro!

Try this one. VS EUROCROSS ea. Someone from TSD forum share mt4 live statement MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world. Previous forward test MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world. And developer test this month MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world.

My backtest on ECH is very smooth (Tadawul).

Files:

gskeyes:
does any one know of an EA that works all ea's i have foward tested seem to make a loss?? can any one point me in the right direction of a working ea one that makes profit even if its 10 pips a month i would be happy? thanks

I suggest forgetting all EA's that auto trade and trade manual only. However saying this there is one EA that is a manual assist that works great. That is if you learn how to use it. Very simple to use. It's name is, "TrendMeLeaveMe EA". It doesn't auto trade but only activates simple BuyStop, SellStop orders according to your placement of trendlines manually. I can assure you that if you learn to use this simple trading assist, your profits will increase, but you must monitor the trade and close trades manual. Good luck.

I have traded for several years and it makes me feel sad to see so many lazy traders looking for something to trade for them, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Good Luck in your trading.

Yes they do - its some brokers that stop them - you have to shop around for a good broker. I can give you some advice if you want.

Dear All,

For every one looking for a profiable EA and they didn't found it , Here the big surprise , Just click here and there is some Arabic pepole has an account management with more than one programe, you can chose one of them and he realy make nice profit every month and he publish his result online at myfxbook.com ..

you can translate his blog by google translator here from Arabic to any language..

Hope this will be usefull to alll of you

Go to the questions and answers section of the forum and look to the volumes.Strategy test all until you find an EA that compliments your trading style.

Dear All,

For every one looking for a profiable EA and they didn't found it , Here the big surprise , Just copy this link and past it (http:// golden4xtec . blogspot . com / )and there is some Arabic pepole has an account management with more than one programe, you can chose one of them and he realy make nice profit every month and he publish his result online at myfxbook.com ..

you can translate his blog by google translator here from Arabic to any language..

Hope this will be usefull to alll of you

Reason: