MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 962

hi I cannot save a chart as a picture when i choose any of the three options available and click ok nothing is happened and no picture saved  this problem happened after formatting my labtop and reinstalling windows and then the other programs including MT4 what is the  problem? 
[Deleted]
Hello  I have this code that i have been working, it find and opend the file(s) fine but I cant seem to extract the correct data, it is for pivot point data: bool  pivot(){        bool found=false;        int i,hd,err,pos,time,stime;        string url,sym,request,fn,prom,out,prefix,res;        sym =...
Help! I need an EA tha t(1) subtract the current price from the previous price of 2 hours ago                                   (2) Get the value of the RSI indicator                                   (3) Get the value of MACD signal line                                               (4) If all...
Dear All, I need History data with GMT time for backtest. Please advice me where can I download it. Thank you very much DoHung
hi all  I want to give me and sites to download books for amibroker langue and meta4 langue so can any one help thanks 
I need to find out whether the last two orders were closed by signal OrderClose() there are 3 or 4 magicnumbers and therefore it is enough if it is filtered by symbol only how can I find out whether the last two orders were closed with OrderClose() ? for(int iCnt=0; iCnt<OrdersHistoryTotal();...
The Constant Data Deterioration in the History Center is a constant pain TRYING to use the Strategy Tester. Also : - There is NO evidence that the 'period converters' work! - How to add more currency pairs and time intervals to the ‘OffLine Charts' selections? This is a never ending pain! I have...
[Deleted]
Hello, not specifically mql4 but I thought I'd ask here anyway..   I am trying to backtest my EA. I go to history center and download every timeframe, then I go to the strategy center and pick "every tick". If I pick the last November for example, it only has a few days. The graphs that I see are...
  NRTR Ichi Trading System  (172   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
This thread is about NRTR Ichi Trading System. This system was traded manually and as a result of it - EA was created (very first version of the EA). It is the thread for any requests for improvements, for new versions of this EA, and for trading results/statements. I will edit this first post for...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I had an issue where I was in a buy trade and for whatever reason the order never filled for my take profit - wondering if anyone knows why that would be    
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to install a unconnected MetaTrader 4, to do back-tests and code EA. I succeeded but only partially. I installed MetaTrader 4 without opening a broker account. I downloaded historical data here: http://www.forextester.com/data/datasources.html I tried to import...
Hi there, is there any possibility to run MT4 and/or MT5 on Windows Phone 8?
Hello Forum, Can anyone suggest some resources for trading on Point & Figure charts in MT4?  The "bars" in P&F are different from the typical time-based charts, so do you reckon EA's can be used at all?? (for counting the O's and X's etc.)   Many thanks, Dan.         
Hi everyone, i want to programm a Ea that makes a buy if the stochastik is in the lower 20%, the macd makes the first step in the positiv way, and the lower bollingerband has a hit. is this possible? may is there som finish ea? I can programm some c stuf (but the last time is quite a while before)
double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)    PERIOD_M1 1 1 分钟  PERIOD_M5 5 5分钟  PERIOD_M15 15 15 分钟  PERIOD_M30 30 30 分钟  PERIOD_H1 60 1 小时  PERIOD_H4 240 4 小时  PERIOD_D1 1440 每天  PERIOD_W1 10080 每星期  PERIOD_MN1 43200 每月  0...
[Deleted]
Hi to the Forum, and thanks for all replies to my question, So, I have finished my Ea, but all that remains is the error handling. I'm not sure which errors to expect from the client terminal or trade server, or the best ways in which to handle these possible errors. Are there any experienced EA...
Hi, I coded this quick dashboard to tell me which pairs are above or below the 3 sma on 3 different timeframes, daily, weekly and monthly. After a few problems I managed to get the pairs displaying as I want them but they are all colored lime which can't be right. I wonder if anyone can see what I...
  EA detects other EAs  (11   1 2)
Hi everybody, Is it possible than an EA detect if other EAs are running on the same terminal? If so, could you show me the routine? Thanks in advance       
HI  why would RSi on Open prices repaint current 0 bar... I ve been on this for a coupel of weeks now and it's just getting me gray hairs.. Here is the code for RSI . why would it repaint current bar???? :) I use it in the stochastic RSi that has the code below it as well. the stochastic RSI...
[Deleted]
my EA uses off-points on the AO (awesome oscillator) to enter a trade. when the trend goes short (from long), the AO changes to red (from blue)  and enters short. it stays in the short trade until AO goes back to blue, then close the short and buys long. to make this happen, the EA compares the...
[Deleted]
Hello,  This is the second instance I've had in the past 2 weeks where my take profit order has not been filled automatically after being set.  As a direct result I have very low confidence in continuing to use MT4 as my primary trading platform.  As you can see in the image, the sell order was...
[Deleted]
Hello all. I need to know how to activate the pivot point indicator on the metatrader4 trading platform. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello , I have a question.    example                               1 2012.11.27 12:00 sell     249   0.01  1.29611    0.00000     1.29284     0.00  10026.26 2 2012.11.27 12:30 modify 249 0.01 1.29611 1.30013 1.29017 0.00 10026.26 3 2012.11.27 16:31 modify 249 0.01 1.29611 1.29739 1.28970 0.00 10026...
[Deleted]
Hi, I open trade with help script (fce. OrderSend() ) After open trade I see values entry arrow; SL and TP have mark on graph - SL red, TP blue if possible change their color?
[Deleted]
Would Metatrader 4 or 5 run under windows 8 RT (Microsoft ARM based OS)?
[Deleted]
why orderselect cannot auto close trade ???
Hello, It happens that I need to switch from a long to a short trading position or the other way around. I'd like to know if there is a simple click that allows me to do so, rather than manually reversing my trading position. Thank you. Very much appreciated.     
[Deleted]
An issue made me question the following: I have been using OrderSelect(<pos>,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES), ASSUMING that such a select was returning the ORDERS in the same order in which they had been created. Some things are now leading me to question this reasoning. IS it the created order that is...
[Deleted]
  EA Polling  (3)
New Member,  How can I setup an EA to Re-calculate or update only every (n_seconds). Not on a Tick basis? 
Hi to all, I've made a .csv file with 18 120 000 rows for the total year 2011. Each row is : Date(DD/MM/YYYY) ; Time(HH:MM:SS) ; TickBid ; TickAsk   (separator field is ';' and row separator is CR). Does somebody could indicate me the right way to transform those datas in a compatible format to...