Markttechnik by Michael Voigt

Hello,

I'm searching for indicators/ functions which handle Voigt's trailing stop regarding Innenstäbe. I don't know the english terms for all this Markttechnik stuff. Have you seen something like that in this code base?

aiv:

Hallo,

Ich interessiere mich für Indikatoren / Funktionen, die Voigt Trailing Stop über Innenstäbe umgehen suchen. Ich weiß nicht, die Englisch Bedingungen für alle diese Markttechnik Zeug. Haben Sie so etwas wie, dass in diesem Code-Basis gesehen?

hallo, genau das such ich auch, würde mich über eine antwort freuen wenn du was erreicht hast, falls ich weiter komme meld ich mich.

Hello,

Voigt's book is a nice read. On my old site there was a 10 site long topic about this.. We have programmed all his indicators and tested them fairly long. While his entry's are kind of selective and good, his stoploss system was not. The problem is that he allows 'some points of noize'. He says that the amount of noize has to be adapted to the current market condition, but he doesn't give details about how to calculate them.

You see already that this makes hard to proof if his system is good or not.

Additionally his stopsystem uses only close price, so it will never work with a 'real stoploss send to the broker'.

Basically his definition is:

if(Close[1]<High[2] && Close[1]>Low[2] && Open[1]<High[2] && Open[1]>Low[2]){
 innnenstab=true;
}

if(innenstab){
  if( (Close[1]>High[2]+noize) || (Close[1]<Low[2]+noize)){
    innenstab=false;
    //exit order
  }
}

Harlifi69:
hallo, genau das such ich auch, würde mich über eine antwort freuen wenn du was erreicht hast, falls ich weiter komme meld ich mich.
Hi,  this is an English language Forum,  please post in English.
Reason: