MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 960

[Deleted]
  RSI import do EA  (3)
Hi Simple question. I would like to import standard RSI to my EA In my EA i have : Red = iCustom ( NULL , 0 , "RSI" , 0 , 0 , 0 ); Rsi indicator looks like : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| RSI.mq4 |
thanks for syntax checker program .i will use it. i have a big problem with objects. dealed with it all week. at the below program   there are are two objects which were created with objectcreate function. at the first tick (at start) ea understands the condition and draws first object and then the...
[Deleted]
Hello sorry for my english, i'm spanish and my enclgish isn't very good Can someone help me please, I have a custom Moving Average , and i like if it is possible put into the setting put hour in this indicator. Put 00:00 GMT and modify this value Thank you
Hello I feel sure that there is an answer in a post somewhere to my problem - but I cannot find it despite a search. Basically a custom indicator displays different values for one of the indicator lines (thick line, purple/Plum) when dropped onto StrategyTester in visual mode. The indicator line is...
Hi All, I have tried different ways of writing 'Alert' indicators that do NOT keep alerting when you change timeframes - this is very annoying and occurs primarily because any flags that are set to prevent more than one alert are reset by the deinit() function if you change timeframe. The only...
Dear forum members, it is no secret that the question of finding the dependencies that describe the basic patterns of the market is an important one. Here we will try to approach this question by all available means of analysis, including various proposals of the participants on this matter and the
'The meta-language of graphical line-pricing. Trading and skilled trading instruction ' Semi-automatic, really trades manually and in a tester. Start with the tester. It's very addictive, even more so than such popular workplace games, like Toad or Montezuma's Treasures. It's awkward to post
Hi all,  I am new to EA programming. I have bought an EA. In tester, it is very profitable, but when comes to live trading, it did not open any single trade for 3 weeks. I have done lots of optimization on settings value of the ea, change to ecn broker, 5 digits broker..etc.. but still nothing works...
[Deleted]
but the code isnt in metaquote language.  
Hi, I'm going to develop an EA to copy among my accounts, I see I could do that with a file text management among the accounts, using the text file as the vehicle with the information to copy. But, to do this with other MT4s in other computers, which is the technique to implement? should I use a...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to calculate the number of pips a single open trade has to move into draw down to hit the stop out level of the account? Thank you     
Hi, my EAs have worked by just reacting to the incoming ticks, in order to activate the start() function. Now, I need my EAs to become much more pro-active, making calculations without waiting for ticks. My question is whether this template may work well: int start(){   while(!IsStopped())   {...
i need to check if the last order closed in profit ... if true an additional sell or buy should be closed ( 2 orders floating sell order -profit + buy order + profit) 2 different magicnumbers but my code close also order with different magicnumber int step2;for(int wt=0; wt<OrdersHistoryTotal();...
I cannot get this to work on Excel 2010 and Windows7 (64bits).  Excel just hangs with no activity on the Task Manager. MT4 Version 4.00 Build 445  Thanks 
[Deleted]
Does anyone have code that can detect the open and close of a bar? It's preferable that either be set up to set true an Open/close bool, or be arranged in if statements, as long as I can figure out how to expand it. Thanks Kremmy EDIT: I've got the bar open detection from phy @ 'How to trigger order...
Hi,  I am new here and I start my first EA, everything seem ok in backtest, the EA open orders when the conditions are met. When I put it in Demo account no orders are open, I try to catch the error but no works too... Can anyone help me, please. My broker is MIG and I am using a demo account with...
[Deleted]
I have tried to write an EA based on the indicator DSS Bressert. Later I would like that - EA buys when the indicator is above the level of 80 and the DSSBressert has reduced its value compared  to its predecessor and - The EA sales when the indicator is below the level of 20 and the DSSBressert has...
[Deleted]
Dear all, I have an EA that can both trade on 1M & 5M. When I set the back test on 5M, the test seems still to run on 1M bars, not on the 5M bars as expected. And the results (on 1M & 5M tests) are not much different. Is there a way to let the test run on the correct period as selected at the...
Hello forum, I am having real trouble understanding and using time correctly in my code I have read the documentation many times, but still not grasping concept properly I am trying to create a pivot point indicator that will calculate values based only on the bars occurring within the range I have...
[Deleted]
Is this possible? I'm sure someone has done it before but I can't find information about this.  If anyone can or knows how to do this can they send me a private message please.   Much appreciated.   TB 
Hi, I see this script in mql4.com:  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7936 This can generate offline chart for custom TF same M2, H2,.... I want know possible we generate offline chart for H4 or H1 or H2 that instead candle start from Minute 0, start from our custom minute? For example start candle from...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                         FFMS.mq4 | //|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |...
Hi  I have the following issue: Five charts are running the same expert advisor but with different inputs, this expert use bollinger bands for calculating the orders Input/Output, when the market is quiet these charts get the same entry point and if the market starts to get "louder" the advisors...
[Deleted]
There is no smiling face at the top right corner, it shows a letter "J".  The computer is runing win7  
  Reading Trend  (2)
I'm having a hard time reading trend, i have a numbers of indicator that I use-RIS STO Bollinger Bands in more, but it seem I miss a trade from 1-10 pips every time, it seem my MT4 is not syc up with the form i'm using to give me the right reading. help?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have a problem that has troubled me.I download some indecators on Code Base, but they can't use . I installed them to MT4 , but they can't display. I just set them will exit MT4 . 
[Deleted]
I do not understand the -1 and 4105 error when opening an order.  Can someone help? extern double Lots=0.01;                // Strictly set amount of lots extern int    movingperiodfastm5=12;                     extern int    movingperiodslowm5=26;                      extern int...
Hi RaptorUK, Could you show a way to close an order if the opposite gets the takeprofit ? With that once one of the pending orders gets  the profit (now is a market order) the EA starts again around the current price  Thanks in advance for any help you could provide Luis
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm preparing an expert advisor and I want to use BBands_stop indicator in my ea. However I couldnt call values in BBands_stop indicator. Can anyone help me how can I do it ? Here is my code bBand = iCustom(NULL,0,"BBands_Stop_v1",Length,Deviation,0); I cannot take the true value by writing...
Hi, I'm looking to get this function; Say that I have an open Buy order and it not picks the takeprofit level, when price bounces back x pips then a Sell order will be open and the buy order should still open. If this Sell order closes buy takeprofit or trailing stop then all orders should be closed...