Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 14

tara: There is no such thing as a centrifugal force. By the way, profitable ones don't happen very often either.

Yeah, the only logical consequence is that locks almost always end up with exactly zero results.

P.S. And "fictitious" forces do occur. On this case Einstein has constructed the GTR - on equivalence for the observer of being in the accelerated lift or in inertial system of readout, but in a field of gravitation.

Mathemat:
Yeah, the only logical consequence is that almost always lokas end up with exactly zero results.

Э... And the confidence interval, and the estimate - isn't it biased, by any chance!

tara: Э... And the confidence interval, and the estimate - is it biased, by any chance?!
Э... You, too, my friend, be more precise. You see, you keep saying "it doesn't happen"...

Mathemat:

Yeah, the only logical consequence is that almost always lokas end up with exactly zero results.

P.S. And there are "fictitious" forces. On this case Einstein has constructed his GRT - on equivalence for the observer of being in the accelerated lift or in the inertial frame of reference, but in a field of gravitation.

Do you want me to think at night again?

Mathemat:

P.S. And there are "fictitious" forces. On this case Einstein has constructed his GRT - on equivalence for the observer of being in the accelerated lift or in the inertial frame of reference, but in a field of gravitation.

Ffect of logic: or else in an accelerated lift the system is not inertial. AND/OR.

tara: Do you want me to think at night again?

All right, finish your beer and go to bed :)

I'm having a beer myself...

Mathemat:
Э... Well, you, too, my friend, be more precise. You see, you keep saying "it doesn't happen"...

Do any of these things happen? I can discuss it:)

Even with interest...

Mathemat:

All right, finish your beer and go to bed :)

I'm having a beer myself...

Oh, it's good for you gentlemen, drinking beer...

tara: The ffect of logic: or else in an accelerated lift, the system is not inertial. AND/OR...

Nope, it's different: either inertial, but in a gravitational field, - or non-inertial, but without gravity at all. The trick is precisely the total equivalence (local).

Don't break your brain, I'm already afraid for you... Take care of yourself.

Reason: