Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 2

http://www.sunhome.ru/UsersGallery/Cards/111/prikolnie-otkritki-den-zaschitnika-otechestva.jpg

Kiska-murka:
http://www.sunhome.ru/UsersGallery/Cards/111/prikolnie-otkritki-den-zaschitnika-otechestva.jpg
Thank you :)

OnGoing:
)) Well, you, for example, propose to work on rebound. But that's not what's important. If someone knew the "right side", they would not have put locs all the more).
It turns out it is really better to work on the rebound, but a person cannot cope with this illogical task, quickly gets psychologically tired, only an EA that is not worried about small losses can do that.

So please write an advisor on the paraboloid.

Oh, I can't believe it, kindergarten. Do a search on kodobase. You will find a carload and a trolley of advisers on the "paraboloid").

OnGoing:
Oh, I can't believe it, kindergarten. Do a search on kodobase. You will find a carload and a trolley of advisers on "paraboloid").
The paraboloid is not the point here. There is another principle at work here. You can use ZZ or RSI, whatever you like. Or you can do it without indicators.

Svinotavr:
It's not about the paraboloid. There's a different principle at work here. You can use ZZ or RSI, whatever you like. Or you can do it without indicators.
What is the principle? To open a lock and close it? Yes, super idea.)

Svinotavr:
To close it in the "right place" at the "right" and "different" times :) I don't want to talk about locs. Better without them.
Well... so open and close on a "paraboloid" or "hyperboloid" if you can find one, who's stopping you)

OnGoing:
Oh, I can't believe it, kindergarten. Do a search on kodobase. You'll find a carload and a carload of advisers on "paraboloid").
Well, that's just it, there aren't any.

Svinotavr:
It's not about the paraboloid. There's a different principle at work here. You can use ZZ or RSI, whatever you like. Or you can do it without indicators.
I think that only those indicators that directly interact with the price will do. Those that are located on the chart itself and that change their state when the price touches them.
Reason: