MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 963

[Deleted]
Hi Experts, I am very much new to use MetaEditor. I have a simple requirement like I need to delete a file whenever the current date(i.e., System Date) = Specified Date(May be hard coded to some date). Can you please help me out how can I achieve this. I couldn't found any function which returns the...
  email setup  (4)
Hello, I would like to setup EA to send emails. My problem is that I don't know what to put in the following fields and where to get info that I must put in those fields. 1 SMPT SERVER 2 SMPT LOGIN Please help 
[Deleted]
What is residue of division? i dont get it... seems like division but is not o.o And also, what's the difference between True, True(1), False and False(0) 
Hello, I am looking for a function or EA that closes all open positions when the equity reaches a certain amount. Basically a SL or TP for the entire accont. I want to use it when I open two positions that hedges themselfs. e.g. Balance 1000$ I open two positions manual. Long Dow Jones, short S&P500...
Hello everybody. I wanted to ask what I can do if I need to backtest an indicator based on the recent strength of other currencies. Here at this link there are few indicators I wanted to use in backtest but seems that is not possible. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1464 Can somebody tell me what...
how is it possible that an expert advisor be coded to do the following: buy when the price trend is going up and sell when its going down. (this is only a part of my ea plan)
Hello To begin with I only trade the USD\CAD so that way you knowthat I don’t have a bunch of different pairs going to help make this simple. I already have an existing EA that I use from time to timebut the problem is that it opens duplicate STOP orders when it is only supposeto fill in one STOP...
[Deleted]
hallo, I'am new here and in mql4 ;( , but I want to learn and i hope, somebode could help me. ... I tried the hole night , but I didn't find a solution!!! How can I get my iCostum() get running. I want to integrat the DSS Indikator into my EA with iCostum().   "DSS.mq4" is in -->  C...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody i've written this cycle code but i don't know why an error always happens: the code: for (index= OrdersTotal ();index>= 0 ;index--){ if ( OrderSelect (index,SELECT_BY_POS)== true ){ if (OrderType()==OP_BUY && MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_POINT)>upBB){
[Deleted]
i have some curious, how to coding 1 ea with different strategy ? how to code these trading condition ? using {&&} {||} and {else} ?? give me some guideline ... thanks to everyone.
[Deleted]
  Market formula.  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Market formula - what is it? What is it for? How to profit from awareness of it? Suppose there is such a formula and it can be used to reproduce countless "parallel" price series, which are endowed with the characteristic of operating ones, what profit and from where were you going to extract
Hi all,  I'm using the below code to prevent any new Order from being sent if there is already an Order sent to server within the same candle. This code works fine......   <SNIP> similarly i substituted the lastorderbartime to lastclosebartime hoping that i could use the same code to prevent a new...
[Deleted]
j ai téléchargé un  ea basé sur le croisement de deux moyennes mobiles et je souhaite y ajouter un multiplicateur de volume ; j ai essayé mais pas de resultat 
  OrderModify() question  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello MQL4 forum, {OrderModify(ticket, 0 ,Ask- 500 * Point , 0 , 0 ,Blue);}}}} The code above works, but moves the sl up or down as the ask price moves up or down. I tried this, as a solution... {OrderModify(ticket, 0 ,OrderOpenPrice()- 500 * Point , 0 , 0 ,Blue);}}}} (the order being selected is a
 Below, after the start function , in the for cycle, i am triying to calculate increase/decrease ratio of bars. the bars from 1 to 48 . you will see red sections for calculations. result is always zero. why? i have tried braces.    <SNIP>
Hi, I'm trying to get an MQL4 program to talk to a C++ program via memory space instead of file handling.  I have run the following example successfully: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366551(v=vs.85).aspx Now i'm trying to port the "second process" to MQL4. I'm trying to...
Does someone know a good way to convert price<>coordinate on chart somehow please? I have found very good code here capturing coordinates of mouse but nothing yet to convert x,y mouse to price. Any help is appreciated
Hi guys, i'm begining to make my owner expert advisor but i'm blocked in some instruction my question is what is the instruction for re-opening the last trade in the history help me plz
Hi I need help to add options to this EA that makes it open position on each signal. I dont want to open only one buy and only one short posiotion. How to do this ?   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| This MQL is generated by Expert Advisor...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| This MQL is generated by Expert Advisor Builder                  |//|                http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ |//|                                                                  |//|  In no event...
[Deleted]
Is there a guide/article for converting data and functionality of hist csv txt fxt files?
is it possible to receive signals from mysql database using php auth file? I'm looking for information about storing trades into mysql and provide as trading signals ...
Hi, does anybody knows an sample EA or a dll to integrate for sending EMails without the SendMail-Function from the metatrader? Lot's of thanks, sunshineh
Hi all,  I've been trying to write 2 separate codes that simply do the following:  The first code: * checks particularly whether a new PERIOD_H4 bar is formed with an alert, with the option to change it to any other timeframes if needed.    The second code: 1- places a pending sell order if:...
Hi everyone! I am using MT4 demo with FXCM and would like to know where on the MT4 platform I can find the rollover percentages. Also if you have some opinions about working with rollover to profit I'd love to hear about it. Thanks everyone.......... Seth.
[Deleted]
as mentioned above...
hi I am having some issues with my VPS when it reboots for whatever reason, like possible maintenance or an outage. When I log back into my VPS after one of these incidents, I find all 4 of my MT4s at their respective login screens, which means none of my EAs are running. I have tried it various way...
Hi all! Please help me to add further functionality to the command by the predefined signal while the old order still exists. means I have to buy or sell signal to buy or sell signal, now I want it to continue to sell the same volume as the previous order buy sell signal appears or buy if the...
Few lots to buy the index from which I would like to know the loss index is - 10% of the principal.    How to create such a secondary indicator?
Good morning, I wanted to ask a question does anyone know how to get historical orders Metatrader 4 in an Excel file type or. Txt to discuss the results?. thanks