Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 24

Somehow I didn't notice the transition to the school physics forum... Did you get a virus or something? Or did the traders confuse the branches?

Matemat, in your picture it seems that the second chart has the last two actions that are not required. Buy & lose Buy should be, right?

And in general in forex there is only a buy price, a sell price and buy and sell actions. That's it. You buy at one price, sell at another. And it doesn't matter what you call the second action - lock, stop or take.

shi: Matemat, in your picture it looks like the last two actions in the second graph are not what was required. Buy & lose Buy should be, right?
I lost it, my picture. Give me the link, please.

Meanwhile, the market was growing - but nobody cared: people were arguing...

Mathemat:
I lost it, a picture of mine. Give me the link, please.

p.12 (can't figure out where to get the link to the post)

shi: p.12 (I don't know where to get the link to the post)
And what's unclear there? I simply demonstrated that there is no difference between a lock and no lock.

Mathemat:
And what's unclear there? I simply demonstrated that there is no difference between a lock and not having one.

I understand that there is no difference. On the picture itself you have Buy-Sell-Buy-Sell on the first chart, and Buy-Sell-Sell-Buy on the second chart instead of the same sequence as on the first one.

shi: The fact that there is no difference is clear. In the picture itself you have Buy-Sell-Buy-Sell on the first chart, and Buy-Sell-Sell-Buy on the second instead of the same sequence as on the first.
And why should they be the same if the situations are different - lock and no lock?

Mathemat:
And why should they be the same if the situations are different - lock and no lock?

Mathemat:
And what's unclear there? I simply demonstrated that there is nodifference between lock and no lock.
Reason: