Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 5

In fact, in the bibli... It is written about Parabolic in the encyclopaedia of young marmots (i.e. in the terminal documentation): "The indicator turnover is a signal of the trend end (correction or flat) or its turn. Parabolic SAR is excellent at identifying market exit points. "! And it's true.

Mendikero:
And I am already doing it, and quite successfully. The only inconvenience is that everything is done by hand, but I want to do it like Emelya on the cooker, i.e. with an adviser. If someone could help me, all questions about profitability would disappear - testing will show everything. Actually, all I need is to close orders one by one - first the profitable one, and then the one remaining after breakdown of the parabolic - and the Expert Advisor will be ready.

Then you won't have a problem paying for the work of the programmer, since you are so successful. In this case, the algorithm of the Expert Advisor and the algorithm of the same trading strategy would be correct.

Or for demobucks are not very willing to write you a toy ;). ?

VladislavVG:

Then you will not have a problem paying for the work of the programmer, since you are so successful. And there is no need to beg on the forum and engage in polemics - it's your business, trade as you see fit, but for your money.

Or for demobucks are not very willing to write you a toy ;). ?

By the way, I am not even surprised that you do not find any violation of logic in the highlighted parts of your text either...

You certainly don't: The only inconvenience is that everything is done by hand

Is it clear now? I can't use my hands to run it through a tester, or rather, it is possible, but it's a pain in the ass. But maybe somebody will be interested in the idea and he will design a shutdown unit. Then he will have great glory and honor from all will be!

And "work" is a strong word. It's a lot of work to scribble a dozen lines! But the idea I am giving away for free, you would be sold for ten thousand quid by a greedy trader! Is it enough to pay for the "great work" of a programmer?

Mendikero:

You certainly don't: The only inconvenience is that everything is done by hand

Is that clear now? I can't use my hands to run the tester, or rather, I can, but it's a pain in the ass. But maybe somebody will be interested in the idea and he will make a closing block. Then he will get great glory and honour from all!

If you don't have a test, how can you be sure of success? If you don't trade live, how can you be sure of profitability? A few hand trades are no indication at all ....

Is that clear?

Because the deposit is growing. Is that clear?

Added to the post above - read it.

Mendikero:

Because the deposit is growing. Is that clear?

I added it to the post above - read it.

And "work" is a strong word. To write ten lines - that's a great job! And here's an idea I am giving away for free, which a greedy trader would sell to you for ten thousand quid! Is it enough to pay for the "great work" of a programmer?

There is no original idea of yours - is that clear? It has been tried and tested dozens of times. I take it you've been banned from all types of searches .....

And if it's not a big job, then write - they'll give you some ideas for free and you'll have something to do ....

Svinotavr:
That's right, I'm not going to discuss the topic of locks anymore either. On forums this topic usually ends in boorishness.

If someone is very interested in this topic, I recommend to think about this: why locking is banned in some "zones", some "brokers" and in some "software".
And for those who like physics, I strongly recommend to think about the meaning of locking in various kinds of energy, power and other balances. For example, it would be a good idea to refresh your memory on Kirchhoff's laws, conservation laws, Newton's 3rd law, etc.

Locution in politics, in economics, in history, in psychology, in other sciences, also has its place.

And I don't discuss the subject of lockstep anymore in public.

Dima, I have a compelling favour to ask you to bring at least one of your thoughts to a logical conclusion, clearly and in detail, without innuendo.

I will make my own point. Opening a lock is tantamount to closing a locked position. Then, when you close one position from your lock it will be tantamount to opening the remaining position.

Explain to me why a lock is needed. What practical use is it, apart from paying extra spreads and commissions?

And better yet, give me an example that you think shows the benefits of a lock.

If you do not want to speak publicly, let's discuss it in private, Skype, anywhere.

VladislavVG:

There is no original idea of yours there - is that clear? It's been tried and tested dozens of times. I take it you've been banned from all types of searches .....

And if it is not a great difficulty, then write - you will get some ideas here for free, korobatyvayte not straining - will be something to do .....

Oh, and I did not find such an idea. Maybe you could give me a link to one of those advisors? I'd be most grateful.

Mendikero: I don't know why I got such a bad idea. I don't know why I'm here, but I'm sure I'll get there.

At a dentist, to drill a hole also takes a couple of minutes, and at a surgeon to make a cut with a scalpel is like pulling a piece of sausage with a knife, and at a driver you don't have to think too much - just push the pedals one by one and drive wherever you want, and at a programmer you push the buttons with your finger and that's it, the code is ready. I will look forward to when you personally at least "half a dozen lines of code", that's all...

It's like having a profitable strategy in your head, everywhere you look on history, well, it works and profits everywhere ... What a pity I have no money to check, too lazy to read and learn how to program, the same thing programmers can write codes, but they have no thoughts of their own - mediocrity in a word!

SZS: Googling: mql parabolic ea, I think you'll find a couple hundred ready-made codes.

sand:

Dima, I would like to ask you to bring at least one idea of yours to its logical end, clearly and in detail, without innuendo.

Let me make my point. Opening a lock is tantamount to closing a locked position. Then, when you close one position from your lock it will be tantamount to opening the remaining position.

Explain to me why a lock is needed. What practical use is it, apart from paying extra spreads and commissions?

And better yet, give me an example that you think shows the benefits of a lock.

You do not want to speak publicly, let's discuss it in private, on Skype, anywhere.

And can I, I will answer for him? We have an agreement that you open one order without a lock and I open a couple of orders with a lock at midday and close them the next day at midday. After that you immediately open another order and the next day close it again at noon and I complete the lock by closing the second order. For the sake of simplicity, let's take a daily price movement of 100 pips. The table on the left shows all possible price trajectories in the column, above - all possible moves, yours - without a lock with one order, mine - with a pair of lock orders:

Do you see the difference? With all your efforts you have twice the drawdown and half the chance of making a profit!

Reason: