MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 958

[Deleted]
  strange EA error  (10)
I have been running the same EA for 2 years. Once or twice in that time it has traded when all conditions were not met. The latest was when Close[2] was lower than respective bollinger band level, when the condition statement ask for it to be higher than the band. Has anyone come accross this? It...
[Deleted]
  amend script  (11   1 2)
Can somebody help to amend EA code to have possibility to open position based on fixed/constant  number ?  Want to be able use it for certain period of time with not always changing base for position size calculation. Would like to add case 3:  .....be able to write amount of money and keep it till...
SIR I NEED EA FOR THIS CODE //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                   SKYFXSYSTEM.mq4 | //|                             copyright © 2012, SKYFXSYSTEM | //|                                         http:/SKYFXSYSTEM.COM...
Hellocolleagues/experts Iam modifying an existing code I found to what I need (partially closeposition). Ineed help not regarding how to get what I need (maybe later) but about an errorI am getting when compiling code with MetaEditor included on MT4 (version 4.00build 445). Error I got is:...
Hello, Can you tell me your opinion on this piece of code please. Its goal is to count the total number of active orders (op_buy and op_sell only, no pending) in progress on several EAs. Thanks, Emmanuel.    Total_Orders = OrdersTotal();   Compteur = 0;   for(Position_Index = Total_Orders - 1;...
Hello, I'm Gerhard Lang from Germany , I want to tell you the secret of my success . I start trading with 5000 USD 2 months before and now the balance is 58889 USD I here attached my statement please check it out . This success behind a EA , I'm Using a EA in my account and i'm wonder . Finally i
Can anybody point me in the direction of a good digital volume indicator , if there is one? I am currently using the standard MT4 one but i find it hard to read as even with a strong Bullish move i still see Red bars and vice versa
I am in  desperate need of help? I have been experiencing major problems with MT4 and i think my specific broker, who i know i canot discuss about. Recently my platform has just started lagging, jerking, freezing to name but  few issues, the more recent, soon as i change timeframe it shuts down the...
Ive tried to download data (History Center) from 3 different brokers (all of them subscribe to Alpari history) and I keep getting incomplete data. Im getting 1993 up to 2011 then part of January 2012 followed by a huge gap until the past few days of December 2012.  But on the charts I dont see this...
Dear generous mt4 expert, I use a modified public EA (see attached) and I set spacing to 30 pips so that the positions are 30 pips apart. When I run the EA, sometimes it gives the correct result (see below):  all positions are 30 pips apart;   sometimes it gives the incorrect result (see attached):...
Hello Every body I am a newbie I want to know the steps to configure Metaserver with MT4 . Thanks In advacne 
Hello, anyone can check for me why I run this EA on strategy tester no problem, but once go for live, there is failed [Invalid parameters] for modification? Thanks
Hello all, I'm trying to make the indicator below as a function in the EA so the EA will be able working independently. Is anyone want to lay a hand? or at least give me a complete "how to" step by step so I can do it by myself.. Thank you....
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              phiiiiiiiiiiiii.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
Only happens when "Open Price" but not "Every tick".  Is it because of my data?  Any idea?                
I submitted last week and I have not heard anything and it was not added. I was going to add other ones but I have not heard from them and it was not added so why waste my time? Also I was going to write an article but seeing as they see to take no interest in my 1st effort evidently it is a waste...
[Deleted]
Can anyone comment on why marketinfo(symbol,MODE_BID) or MODE_ASK only returns a 4 digit quote for five digit brokers? The three digit instruments return 3 digits...however the 5 digit instruments only return 4 digits... Any help?...I'm having the same result with 6 different brokers...
Hello Good morning   i would like please you guys help me to put on my meta platform  Ticks,Renko seconds charts   anyone knows how to do this?   thank u so much 
Hello, Sorry for my bad English, I'm Frenchy...., I'll try to be clear In my code, when conditions replies, the OP_BUYLIMIT (Achat_1) is open and a I place a new OP_BUYLIMIT pending. If Achat_2 is active, a new OP_BUYLIMIT (Achat_3) is pending. There is additional code between these lines, useless...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, so i want to obtain the lenght of a candle to have my TP. I did that but no effect: double   O= iOpen(Symbol(), Period_M15, 1),         C=  iClose(Symbol(),Period_M15, 1);double   tp= MathAbs(C - O)/Point*25/100; Like you see, i want 25% of the candle lenght. It will be my TP. I thank you...
[Deleted]
I downloaded a indicator but it can't display installation.before I also have this problem but I set indicator_buffers more solved.This time I set  indicator_buffers more will not solve the problem.  
[Deleted]
Any update on developing an app for the Microsoft Surface?   Thanks   Alex 
I am curious if it is possible to import other data feeds into MT4 such as Qfeed or Yahoo stock data. If so does anyone know of a utility that is available? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, i just came across this wonderful indicator on another website, it's perfect for closing trades without losing much pips, but i need help on how i can add it to my EA code. to use it, A trade must be closed as soon as the value of the red histogram line is greater than the yellow line, but i...
Hi,  I want to display different functions depending on whether I am using a candlestick chart or a line chart. So is there a function to tell me which is being displayed? thanks 
Hi, I need my EA finds all the losing orders closed in the last 30 minutes, and returns me the total lost (in cash), so it can place an order to hedge that amount. Example: It runs the search routine and in the last 30 minutes there are found 3 sell orders which were losers. Order A lost $100 Order...
//---- indicator settings #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 5 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Lime #property indicator_color3 Red #property indicator_color4 Maroon #property indicator_color5 Maroon #property indicator_width1 2
[Deleted]
I often ignored "Modelling quality" in Test report. I read much on this site on the so-called "Modelling quality" (presented in %), but honestly speaking I understand nothing about it. Should you kindly just tell me how important it is, what if a report with Modelling quality is 25% and another is...
[Deleted]
  Newbe  (3)
Hi, I am a total newbe to writing any king of automation, I have several trading ideas I would like to try automated,  where would be a good place to start learning from scratch? Thanks, ScottC