How do I get rid of strange backtesting glitch?

I've done a fair amount of back-testing before, but today I have seen something very strange that is interfering with the operation.

When doing a visual back-test (in order to look at the trades and see if they agree with what I intended to automate), at the end of a simulation, 95 indicator windows appear on the chart. This makes it almost impossible to examine the trades (it would need all of the indicators deleted, one by one.

The windows are CCI windows and my code does use CCI. (Also, at one time, I put a custom indicator which referenced CCI onto a visual window that the backtester had created, but it is difficult to believe this would cause problems on all time frames, even after closing everything down and restarting).

Any guesses as to what might cause the creation of all of these indicators on the visual chart and how I can cure it? 

Elroch:

Any guesses as to what might cause the creation of all of these indicators on the visual chart and how I can cure it? 

Try this:  HideTestIndicators()

I second that.. HideTestIndicators() approach.. but if they are popping up.. something is calling them up.. better search your code for CCI and any included file. Although you may not actually be using it ... somethingi is calling it nonetheless..

If you're getting multiple CCI windows, that is because you are using multiple CCI parameters (TF, nPeriod, ePrice) combinations.

Yes, my code was using a _lot_ of CCI calls, hence the huge number of indicator windows. i didn't even realise MT4 could have that many. And HideTestIndicators() was exactly what I needed.
Reason: