Anyone who wanted to see charts without missing bars - here =) - page 3

Registr писал (а):

Tell me, komposter, is it possible to put real tick quotes into the tester in this way? I thought the guys from MetaQuotes said it was possible.

Yes, I am doing it now ;)
Expect an article in a week or two...

Registr писал (а):
But here's the interesting thing... I made a simple EA with a line like this:
WriteLineInFile(esFileNameOfReport,GetCurRusTime()+"Минута: "+TimeMinute(CurTime()));
I converted all other timeframes from patched minutes, deleted all .fxt. I have tested "All ticks" model. I tick "recalculate". On M1 timeframe all ok, one minute to one minute... But on M15, for example, it's skipping of minutes again... Question: Where does this creep (tester) get the minutes from? I have a suspicion that it simply ignores the minutes with equal OHLC... Question: what's the point of catching the holes then?

The tester may very well re-download all the quotes. If it sees that the quotes are imported and do not match those on the server.
And it may ignore the same ticks - but then it does not matter for me: indicators are calculated using the "correct" charts and the Expert Advisor is started only by a price change.

Soon it will be possible to make a fxt out of anything ;) Just wait a bit. ...

komposter
What did you open the .hts files with?

I did not open them =)
You can read them:

Phew, I thought I had to edit the history file and it's solved by editing the EA.

komposter:
Registr:

Tell me, komposter, is it possible to put real tick quotes into the tester in this way? I thought the guys from MetaQuotes said it was possible.

Yes, I'm on it now ;)
Expect an article in a week or two...
Hello Andrei!
Has there been an article announced?
Good luck and good luck!

There was, only unfortunately, not in my version ;)
The script, which collects ticks directly in fxt was written by MQ.
You can download it here - FXTticksCollector

I've seen the script, but I couldn't find the article. Can you tell me where?

There was no article.
Search the forum - FXTticksCollector, or see the description of the expert and library.

komposter писал (а):
Andrei, sorry if this is off-topic, but by ticks.
Have you tried counting by ticks like
while(CurPosTime==time[Pos])
{
   if((PriceCur-prevPriceCur)>0) SumUP=SumUP+PriceCur-prevPriceCur;
   else SumDN=SumDN-PriceCur+prevPriceCur;
   prevPriceCur=PriceCur;
}
ind_bufer1[Pos]=SumUP/(SumUP+SumDN);
ind_bufer2[Pos]=SumDN/(SumUP+SumDN);
If you have tried (or if you haven't :), then where do you look? or does it do nothing?
Reason: