MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 964

[Deleted]
Hello @ all, Below is my simple void function that should return the minute value but it don't work. The first return minute is good but:  1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes later (and so on) the returned value is always the same... Is there a cache to reset or something else to do ? Help would be appreciated....
Hi, i have an EX4 downloaded from web for which i dont know the paraemeters of their order. Can you folks provide a method to find the params? Thanks Jolly
[Deleted]
Helo. I want to make my first EA. but I have a problem here. my EA work basicly at the price market. not using any indicators. heres the problem. first strategy : at first run my ea will do a buy order. then if the first order reach stoploss, how to make a sell order at stoploss price at the same...
Hi just wondering if the properties of a line graph are alterable That is, If I wanted to see a line chart of the daily open price  or hourly close price etc Is that achievable directly from a standard chart or would I have to plot it separately using an appropriately defined buffer. Just think I am...
Hi, I am using the following code to close my trades. It manages to close about 60% of the open trades but get 4051 errors on the remaining ones. Would greatly appreciate any assistance in overcoming this. -----------------------------------------------------------  int TotalOrdersOpened = 0;...
[Deleted]
either one T/P then delete or close all trade example: i have 4 trading. second trade are T/P, then close or delete all trade...have any idea??use magic number?
Hi all!    Certain people were good enough to me on my first request for help in this forum that I've come back to ask for one last bit of help!   Attached is an EA I built using a free EA builder I found online. It only goes long on certain indicator signals, has a stoploss of 50 and no exit...
  Help with icustom() Buffer  (24   1 2 3)
Hi, i have to get the last 6 buffer in the chart and associate it at some variable.  The indicator have buffer 0=!EMPTY_VALUE.   I try in this way but nothing.   int n = 0;  int i = 0;  double p[6];  while( n < 6) {   temp = iCustom(NULL,0,"1",0,i);   if(temp != EMPTY_VALUE) {      p[n] =...
how to use MA as  breakeven?
Hello guys, I have researched about writing MetaTrader plugins but nothing useful has come up. I would be really thankful, if you guys can provide me with some sort of reference/guidance materials on this subject. By plugin i mean something like: www.floatingcharts.com http://www.autochartist...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                               Moving Average.mq4 | //|                      Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                       http://www.metaquotes.net/ |...
Hello! I looking for EA who activates mp3 file when on my account be open a new order buy or sell. I just want to monitor the work of the EA bought and run it on a real market now. Every each order buy / sell i want to run mp3 on my PC. pending orders do not interest me only active buy and sell....
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am new user of mt4. After using it for a while I could not open the platform and I was told that I should uninstall it and reinstall it. I uninstalled it and did the set up, it started working, then I exited and it does not work again. Can somebody help me what I should do, please?
//THESE STEPS TO BE PLACED UNDER EXPERT ADVISOR//---------------------------------------------#include <TRADE EXECUTE.mqh>#include <CLOSE ALL.mqh>#include <TO CLOSE ALL PENDING ORDERS.mqh>extern double TOTAL_AMOUNT_INCLUDING_PROFIT;extern double EQUAL_INTERVALS_DISPLAY,MAX_LOCK_PROFIT...
What are the real chances that next year, the operating system android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwitch) appears MQL4 editor? Currently only basic and hard cutted MT4 platform is available on ANDROID 4 without MQL4 editor and all the timeframes.
Hi this is my first Q.  :) Thanks for sharing with your idea. Question is ; I want to find i day in the loop which is dayofweek = 2 for example,  i am trying but doesnt work  such as :  TimeDayOfWeek(iTime(NULL,1440,i)) == 1
[Deleted]
  EMA's  (1)
how do i  express the code for the EMA of the high price?
Well, my code is : MarketInfo(Pair,MODE_TICKVALUE) * 0.01 * 10 * MarketInfo(Pair,19) The problem is: the code gives me double the actual value! So, i have to divide it by 2. Which i don't understand why! eg: if the actual swap is 10, the my code gives me 20! Can some one give me the proper formula...
Hi All,anybody knows how to convert afl file to mq4?Regards,Harry
What is the role
[Deleted]
Hi all, help me please. I use ReversalFractal indicator. I would like to add sound alert to the indicator. Where and what is it neccesary to write.  Thank you. 
I would like to save some of the variables of my EA to make sure that when even the terminal is reloaded, it could continue its work where it left. How could I do that?
  Connecting via 3G modem, need help.  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
There is a problem when connecting via a 3G modem (CDMA provider), the terminal does not find the network. When connecting via telephone, this problem does not arise (MTS operator), but it is not convenient to use the phone, and the speed is small. Checked the box, allow the use of proxies (probably
hi all, i would like to know how to store a value. if (fractalup>0)                                        {         pastfractalup=fractalup;         }  as shown in above i had assign a value to the variable with a condition, but now the question is, how do i keep the last variable when now the...
New article MetaTrader 4 on Linux is published: Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open source software development and distribution. Many home PC users prefer it to MS Windows series. Since the release of the special MetaTrader 4 version for Linux...
[Deleted]
a day maybe have a lot batch of trading, maybe 1 batch have 4 trading...either one of 4 are T/P then close all trade. and then will buy 4 trade again... have any idea to delete the batch of trades?
Could anyone help me, for some reason soon as i log into my MT4 terminal, i cant access the trade box? In my journal there is also this message.  2012.11.21 21:34:23    '36937': investor mode [trades are not allowed] Would really apprecaite any advice or help on this?
Hi. my mt4 demo is not working and is saying account not valid......................any clues Thanks. J 
[Deleted]
Good evening, I am currently using the following Stochastic Oszillator: iStochastic(NULL, PERIOD_M5, 7, 2, 2, 0, 1, 1, 0); The issue now is that once I use a Stochastic Oszillator (7, 2, 2) in Metatrader in a M5-chart the values vary enormously in comparison to the coded results. What I would like...