Anyone who wanted to see charts without missing bars - here =) - page 12

Is the ekpert discussion over? Another question then: How do you file history for instruments not from FX? For example, the SP500 index (in the Alpari terminal - _SP500). The question of logic and correctness of this task is out of the question. I'm trying to solve it "directly" - apply to the chart _SP500 - it says "Unknown symbol _SP!

Stepanovich:
Is the ekpert discussion over? Another question then: How do you file history for instruments not from FX? For example, the SP500 index (in the Alpari terminal - _SP500). The question of logic and correctness of this task is out of the question. I'm trying to solve it "directly" - apply to the _SP500 chart - it says "Unknown symbol _SP! Thank you.
I have already replied to you by email, I will reply to you here.

The Expert Advisor recognises the numbers in the chart list as chart periods.
Therefore, it will not work with symbols that have numbers in their name.

I have already made a special version for symbols with numbers in their names, I just did not post it.
Here, I stand corrected ;)

The Expert Advisor has only changed the block for chart list extraction from ChartList.
Now, you need to separate the chart period from the symbol name with a space.
For example, instead of "EURUSD1,GBPUSD1", you should write "EURUSD 1,GBPUSD 1".

With other symbols - similarly ;)
Files:

In the previous version (komposter 01.07.2007 14:57) there was an error, stopping the expert.
Corrected it, put it there too.

Perhaps the topic is no longer relevant, but in hst files OHLCV-fives are inserted in the order of OLHCV )))

Good afternoon!

Please help me to fill weekend and weekend on the EURUSD and _ES daily chart (meta trader Alpari)

Alas, I am not familiar with programming, so please give simple instructions.

Here is what I have done now:

1. Downloaded AllMinutes.mq4 (15.0 Kb)

2. Placed it in the scripts folder

3. Changed true to false in the line extern bool SkipWeekEnd = false;

4. opened the daily chart for Eurodollar.

5. Activated the script on it.

6. Opened Euro-dollar (daily chart) offline.

And no changes.

Вот скриншот http://s017.radikal.ru/i407/1112/91/4e8535d61826.jpg

What has been done wrong? Thank you!

Kosmonavt:

2. Placed it in the scripts folder

It says EA there.

There is so much written, and so many files...

Can you please tell me which/which files are needed to see the H1 chart with the outputs?

Good afternoon!

I have encountered a difficulty when using this indicator.

I can't run it for foreign instruments, i.e. imported from the outside. The chart of the foreign instrument is imported, but AllMinutes does not want to work.

This is expressed in the fact that in the list of offline charts simply does not appear the chart with the prefix ALL.

P.S. with "native" charts AllMinutes works, no problems.

Help please

Hello all. Do any of you gentlemen know if information on missing bars is stored anywhere?

People, can you tell me why I can't do anything with this EA? I've compiled it, attached it to the chart and tried to update the chart, but the Sunday candlesticks are still there. I may be doing something wrong or something else needs to be done? I would be very grateful to anyone who can tell me.
Reason: