MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 961

Hello MQL4 Community, I'm wondering, If you only had to use a single indicator like ATR, what rules would you setup for entries, assuming the ATR satisfied your volatility level. I know that the ATR indicator is indirectional, i'm wondering what others would do for entries. Thanks, c0d3      
// check if lines have crossed   if( Close[0]> Open[0]&& Close[1]> Open[1]  ) siCurrentDirection = 1; //up    if( Close[0]< Open[0]&& Close[1]< Open[1] ) siCurrentDirection = 2; //down I want to Order Buy went have double Green Bar and Sell went have two Red Bar i write this but it not run
I have been struggeling with an issue for quite some time and cannot find the answer so I thought I ask the forum for the first time... Im building an indicator in MT4. I have a csv file with data, for example: <currency;date;number;number;...;...;..> AUDUSD;021210;88976;7765;7774;45;
I am curious to know if Objects return a pixel value or is it a bar value?  (I need to input the object's values into a math function).    Thank you for any advice.   
Can't figure out why this happens! I have a routine to check the integrity of my orders.  [If I have previously been unable to close orders after delays and retrys then details are written to file and dealt with here] So in 99.9% of occasions (give or take a little) I would not expect to find a file...
Hi, I'm writing an expert that knows to switch between accounts. Experiencing following issue: hWnd - is handle of Login form in Terminal. I need to type Username/Password in fields and simulate pressing ENTER. Here is my code so far: PostMessageA(hWnd, WM_KEYDOWN, "MyUsername", 0); // Type...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Do you know how to find "n" max or min values of the buffer? I use ArrayMaximum to find max value of the buffer, but I need 3 highest value of the buffer. How to get them? 
[Deleted]
hi everybody, I'm a newbie about MT4 I wrote a EA, it work fine, but the part of " moving stop" isn't work, and I can't find out what's wrong. anyone can help me? please!!! thank you!!! //check position, close or move stop loss if ( OrdersTotal () != 0 ) { if ( OrdersTotal () != 3 )
[Deleted]
my problem is ... currently i tested ea on more than 10 broker, and today i m try to testing on fxpro, but wondering why i cant choose the parameter on ea ? please help... the problem is cannot choose the ea setting, but the ea still can open the position...
Hello, I don't get reports. I'm trying to create the MT4 reports using 'statement.htm' and 'StatementDetailed.htm' that come in the templates. I have verified tools/options/publisher. I put in the ftp server in format type 'access.metatrader4.com:443' and when pinged my computer recognizes it.  In...
Hello I'm trying to create a function which returns an array ? is that possible ? if yes does anyone have an example ?   thanks Nicolas 
Hi guys, wondering can we rum MT4 on Windows Phone 7.5, 7.8, and 8.0. Is there anyone here succeeded in trying to run it please? Thanks. 
Do ZigZag lines return a pixel value or a price/time value?   I would like to take the ZigZag coordinates to be inserted into a math calculation, if they only return price/time,  how would that be accomplished?   Would I have to convert price/time to pixel values?      Thanks for your guidance! 
Anybody know what the problem I am having with publishing stats to MT4Stats.com? I have tried removing the backslash and the same error comes up. there are no firewalls running
  Sending to a URL  (7)
Hi everybody. I have a question! How can I send a variable to a URL? like: http://www.example.com/?CP=" EURUSD " I'm waiting for your help. TNX
the metaeditor doesn't show suggestions on linux platform as we type commands( half commands metaeditor shows suggestions)..any way how to resolve this.????. THATS THE MAIN REASON  LIMITING PEOPLE FROM USING LINUX AS THEIR O/S...
hallo, help me please to understand meaning of zig zag's input parameters (there are 3 different inputs) in the defaul mt4's indicator,ZIGZAG. If you prefear instead giving me a fish teach me where these fishes are to be found :). i'm so fond of zigzag cause in mind i have an auto trendlines
[Deleted]
besides indicator add into ea, what else can add into ea as trading filter ? i added around 10more indicator into ea, but seem useless.... even get profit at beginning at middle part, but still burned at last..
[Deleted]
What about the current high. show me how to code it correctly, and subtract it from the high of last two hours
thi high of the last 2 H1 bars-the low of the last two H1 bars could be....  double HighMinusLow_H2=  MathMax(iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_ H1,  1),  iHigh(NULL,  PERIOD_H1, 2))-  MathMin(iLow(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 1), iLow(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 2));   Now i want to take the current bar of High and then subtract the low...
Is anyone having this problem or am I setting up a trailing stop incorrectly??? Let's say that I set a trailing stop at 30 pips. The price action starts to move in the direction of my position, lets say 5 pips. Suddenly the stop I had set changes to within 5 pips of the current price. This happens...
[Deleted]
How do I stop deleted or closed charts from opening up once I start up MT4.
From Gmail to an MT4 EA to open, close or amend trades I wonder if such an EA is available Thanks if you can help  Alex 
Hello I got some issues setting my Sl value. Here what i use, for the EURUSD pair : double sl = 0.0004 ; for a buy : Ask - (Ask * sl) for a sell : Bid + (Bid * sl) but i always have a 130 error, any idea why ? thanks Nicolas
[Deleted]
  Session plugin  (6)
Hello, Here's the plug in for MT4 Sessions, you can see different session in a seperate window and on the chart. Have a nice trading day! Forex Robert  
[Deleted]
OddTrade The reason I write is because just recently - after developing my first highly successful EA- I want to conduct some serious backtesting... I want to use data I know to be accurate - So, I downloaded tick level ascii data from a reliable source and verified it for it's accuracy. Then, I use...
[Deleted]
 Hello Here is the plug in for MT4 Pivot points, you can change it to hourly, 4hour, daily, weekly, monthly   Have a nice trading day! Forex Robert  
I am looking for a MetaTrader 4 proigrammer to make an AE to trade a customs system for trading. I dont seem to be able to get anywhere as it all wants me to register with MT5. I am looking for MT4.   Can anyone post me in the right direction. Budget is negotiable depending on initial quote and...
ma14 = iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if i want add indicator inchimoku or ADx  Iichimoku or IADX how i can add  
good day guys.. can you help me on how to use live feed data and put it into a vb.net application.. plz guys i really need your help and can you post some sample using some symbols.. any help will be much appreciated... thanks.