MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 968

[Deleted]
Is this possible? I'm sure someone has done it before but I can't find information about this.  If anyone can or knows how to do this can they send me a private message please.   Much appreciated.   TB 
Hi, I see this script in mql4.com:  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7936 This can generate offline chart for custom TF same M2, H2,.... I want know possible we generate offline chart for H4 or H1 or H2 that instead candle start from Minute 0, start from our custom minute? For example start candle from...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                         FFMS.mq4 | //|                        Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |...
Hi  I have the following issue: Five charts are running the same expert advisor but with different inputs, this expert use bollinger bands for calculating the orders Input/Output, when the market is quiet these charts get the same entry point and if the market starts to get "louder" the advisors...
[Deleted]
There is no smiling face at the top right corner, it shows a letter "J".  The computer is runing win7  
  Reading Trend  (2)
I'm having a hard time reading trend, i have a numbers of indicator that I use-RIS STO Bollinger Bands in more, but it seem I miss a trade from 1-10 pips every time, it seem my MT4 is not syc up with the form i'm using to give me the right reading. help?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have a problem that has troubled me.I download some indecators on Code Base, but they can't use . I installed them to MT4 , but they can't display. I just set them will exit MT4 . 
[Deleted]
I do not understand the -1 and 4105 error when opening an order.  Can someone help? extern double Lots=0.01;                // Strictly set amount of lots extern int    movingperiodfastm5=12;                     extern int    movingperiodslowm5=26;                      extern int...
Hi RaptorUK, Could you show a way to close an order if the opposite gets the takeprofit ? With that once one of the pending orders gets  the profit (now is a market order) the EA starts again around the current price  Thanks in advance for any help you could provide Luis
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm preparing an expert advisor and I want to use BBands_stop indicator in my ea. However I couldnt call values in BBands_stop indicator. Can anyone help me how can I do it ? Here is my code bBand = iCustom(NULL,0,"BBands_Stop_v1",Length,Deviation,0); I cannot take the true value by writing...
Hi, I'm looking to get this function; Say that I have an open Buy order and it not picks the takeprofit level, when price bounces back x pips then a Sell order will be open and the buy order should still open. If this Sell order closes buy takeprofit or trailing stop then all orders should be closed...
what is wrong with that program ? end of left paranthesis error and at the very beginning of it.       //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                               OMERATAYEXPERT.mq4 |...
I need to know if the order before lest one was sell or buy and what was the open price and if there had been a take profit or stop loss used at the end.  can you help me? 
how can I determine 1 min up and down bar with a 5 min chart EA?
[Deleted]
Hi all, after entering a trade on my iPhone 5, I tried to modify the trade using the MODIFY command to set TP and SL, but there is no where on the screen for entering TP and SL, would some kind soul out there or MetaQuotes please help resolve this problem. Thank you very much!
[Deleted]
Hi how do I close or modify positions on the MT4 app on iphone?If I press the 'trades' tab, I see my current positions, but I can't seemto modify or close them. If I double tap on them, it will show theTP and SL levels, but I can't modify them.Thanks,Roy
  I need help  (2)
Hi everyone, I need a function for my expert . That function is for calculating the breakeven point of currently opened buy orders and breakeven point of sell orders on a selected chart .anyone can help me ? 
[Deleted]
if OrderSymbol()==Symbol() does this also work with symbol suffixes like eurusd .arm
Hello all. The topic of this thread is a well-known, tired and even trite classic statement. At first glance, it sounds about the same as "if you put sugar in your tea, it will become sweet". On the other hand, no one doubts that it is true. So it turns out that we all know that it is truth, but
Hi, Is there a way to send an email witout configuring it first on Tools-->Options-->Email? I'd like to have the ability to configure the mail on the expert... Thanks, Eyal. 
Hi, I am using the libmysql.dll and always get the message: "mysqlInit: mysql_init failed. There was insufficient memory to allocate a new object" What can I do?
[Deleted]
is it possible to coding an autoclose position when crossing ? let say //----------------------------- if ( a < b ){CloseBuy();}if( a1 > b2){CloseSell();} //----------------------------- void CloseBuy() {   int cnt = OrdersTotal();   for (int i=cnt-1; i>=0; i--)    {      if (!OrderSelect(i,...
I have searched for the solutions and find solution but not satisfactory....  I have to get reference of selected object on chart...  I know there is no any method in mql 4 to get selected object  , and handlling on chart event as well ....   But there must be solution , and I know there are many...
Hello, since three days, i sit on this problem and don't find the problem. Maybe someone of you could help me. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                             MovingAverage100.mq4 |//|                                   Copyright...
Hi everyone. I want say, pls my english is not so good and I hope that everyone understand me my question. I write this text because I have a problem between the real value of MACD indicator that it is in this way, 0.123456 and the iMacd read only read 4 digits, this way 0.1234. Somebody can help...
Hi allThere is no weekly or monthly timeframe on mobile MT4 on the iPhone. Will this be added in any future releases soon?Many thanksPinky
for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)     {   OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);      if (Symbol()==OrderSymbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber && OrderProfit() >= OrderOpenPrice() + movestopto*point)           {         if(OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP &&...
I want to load data history to table/array but I don't know how to do. Can you help me, and explain each step of program ? I'm an amatteur.  Others, I want to get result in Alert tipps for verifying date and closed price . Thanks.