Anyone who wanted to see charts without missing bars - here =) - page 11

BMG писал (а):

Implemented a long time ago...
I'd like to see the implementation. Can you throw me a link? Thanks in advance!

solandr писал (а):
BMG wrote (a):

Implemented a long time ago...
I'd like to see the implementation. Can you throw me a link? Thanks in advance!

So what do we see in this picture? Any comments on it? What is being plotted on the X-axis and how are the bars being formed? Which of the charts on this link does your script emulate?
http://vtsystem.narod.ru/market3.htm

solandr писал (а):
So what do we see in this picture? Any comments on it? What is being plotted on the X-axis and how are the bars forming?
The 'market model'.

BMG писал (а):
solandr wrote (a):
So what do we see in this picture? Any comments can be heard? What is plotted on the X-axis and how are the bars formed?
'market model'.

Your general thoughts on the market I have read. Thank you!
I would now just like to get the formula by which the bars are formed on your chart - otherwise it is incomprehensible. The only thing that is clear is that you offer some variant of your bar formation by ticks, which is missing from this link http://vtsystem.narod.ru/market3.htm
I will be glad to get acquainted with your principle of bar forming, if you will see fit to bring it here.

solandr писал (а):
BMG wrote (a):
solandr wrote (a):
So what do we see in this picture? Any comments can be heard? What is being plotted on the X axis and how are the bars being formed?
'market model'.

I have read your general thoughts on the market. Thank you!
I would now just like to get the formula by which the bars are formed on your chart - otherwise it is incomprehensible. The only thing that is clear is that you offer some variant of your bar formation by ticks, which is missing from this link http://vtsystem.narod.ru/market3.htm
I will be glad to get acquainted with your principle of bar forming, if you consider it necessary.
In the picture above bars (impulses) are formed by minute bars.
The principle is simple: calculate k=(O+H+L+C)/4 and compare with the previous k.
Then we will see the same principle as in the X's and Y's...
In other words this picture is a sort of crosses with zeros, but the resulting impulse is not changed by the
the time axis (X) is present but it changes not uniformly (who said so?
(Who said that time flows uniformly?).
This is the simplest example - the impulse shaping algorithm can be as complex as you want.
The most interesting information here lies in the volumes...

That's great! What's next? Can you share your script with the public, or is it a know-how that you, for example, have no intention of sharing, or can you share it privately and only for money? Then how much do you value the script for?

solandr писал (а):
That's great! What's next? Can you share your script with the public, or is it a know-how that you, for example, have no intention of sharing, or can you share it privately and only for money? Then how much do you value this script?

Ideas are useful to share.
Specific implementation for MT4 is not that interesting...at least as long as the time axis
remains flat, so everything non-standard has to be done on a standalone
Take a period-converter as a basis, but not a script, but a variant for the indicator,
Everything works in real time.
I can't lay out the specific script as there's a lot of tricky stuff there and I should cut out something
There is simply no time and no desire, frankly speaking...
Too much workload on my main job ...

(chuckles): Okay. Thank you. We'll just have to figure it out on our own.

komposter писал (а):
solandr wrote (a):

I've noticed one small thing, which I assume is a feature of the terminal and not of the EA, which I personally have no complaints about! When Expert Advisor is running and I compile any EA in Metaeditor, which is not even suspended on any of the charts, there is an error in terminal logs.

The problem, it seems to me, is that the EA doesn't close open files. The question is why it doesn't do that =)
The only suggestion - during compilation, the startup function of working EAs is stopped forcibly.

And at the next "start" the files are reopened, but there is "not enough space" (maximum 32 open files).
I have figured out the problem with this Expert Advisor. This expert just does not have deinit() function. Therefore, when I start to compile something, the terminal cancels active Experts on Charts using deinit() function, which is absent in this Expert Advisor. That is, the start() function terminates without closing open files and later the same Expert Advisor starts opening them again, thus doubling the number of open files. Hence was the error. I have already fixed it (just moved closing of files from start() function to deinit() function. It seems to work so far. If you want, you can also tweak and update the file from CodeBase.
Reason: