MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 956

[Deleted]
hello friends  i have a question  about pending order:  i have 2 pending orders  buy and sell once one of them hit i what to close the other  .  i am  just a newbe mql programer  and its beyond my ability right now.   any direction friends????     many thanks. 
[Deleted]
I just wrote my grid program, took two weeks and the result is a program that that only open order at the first level and fails to open on the subsequent levels. i wanted it to open on the levels as ask price goes above the grid levels but its not doing this. The program is attached , will...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there anywhere I can find the mq4 file for the Moving Average indicator, the default one that comes with MT4? It's one of the only indicators that will work when applied to another indicator window that I am using but I need the code so I can try to amend it creating an envelope/band type...
Hi, I have tried to create the code for this EA to buy when the MA_High is greater then the MA_Low and sell when the MA_Low is less then the MA_High, I can't get it to send the orders and close the orders. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks    
[Deleted]
double valueA; double valueB;  double valueC;  valueA=0.04; valueB=-0.02; valueC=0.02;  double CurrMinPrev=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0)-iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H1,10)  if(CurrMinPrev> valueA)     //   if this condition is met        double CurrMinPrevB=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M1,0)-iLow( NULL,PERIOD_M1,6)...
Testing code like this: int start() { //---- Print("IndicatorCounted=", IndicatorCounted()); //---- return(0); } Sometimes, the printed message is: 15:42:50 DayIndic EURUSD ,Daily: loaded successfully 15:42:50 DayIndic EURUSD,Daily: initialized 15:42:50 DayIndic EURUSD,Daily: IndicatorCounted=0
Hi All, I found that at terminal starting, all Random calls from different places starts with the same sequence of pseudo-random numbers. Even after MathSrand(TimeLocal()) call, because TimeLocal() gives the same second at terminal start. Here is a code snippet, that solves this problem, I thought...
I am having the greatest trouble in finding an indicator/template/script/Ea to put on my MT4 platform for CONSTANT RANGE/RENKO bars (I think they are the same).  I have looked on the online library on 2 MT4 platforms - no joy. Both of these platform helplines don't want to know either. The many...
Hi:  Question about maximum objects for an indicator.   Are the maximum objects limited by the buffers which I read is 8?  I have an indicator that uses a variation depending on the equation - it can range from 4 to 15.   I see that the Zup indicator can output 20-40 objects so I am not sure I fully...
Hello community! I am an absolute rooky in "programming" indicators or expert adisors. I am not a programmer, but I will do my very best for understanding the code, before combining it with code from other indicators. So I am not programmer, but rather a "combiner". :-) But now I have a problem I
hello traders , i need your help to create simple EA for 5 digit broker if i drag EA to chart : appear input box : order : 0 for buy , 1 for sell TP : i can set the pips value Hedging : i can set the pips value for hedging  ( if i order buy , so this EA will make pending order sell which pipstep...
hi coders, can u provide me bbands stop EA code  thanks 
Hello MT4 Community I have been trading on this platform for a short while now, I trade each time time with fixed parameters for the TP and SL set at 10pips either way. The MT4 platform with aplari allows you to take a snapshot of your trading terminal, but i would like to know how it might be
Hi hope someone might help me with this query. Instead of having a horizontal line across my entire chart at calculated price levels, I wish to: control the length of the horizontal line; and reference the line's  horizontal position relative to the chart window (not time); andhave the lines...
can we send ask() ,bid(),through sendmail() function??????
Hi, I have created an ea with an OrderModify to add a Stop Loss to an open order, but every time it is executed, I receive a 141 error (too many requests). I don't know why. Can you help me, please? Thank you
[Deleted]
  MT4 alerts  (2)
Is it possible to receive an alert if the MT4 platform is not open?
Hello, dear friends! There is a lamp for use with MATLAB, for all timeframes with a choice of a long story, which keeps it in OHLCV, and also overwrites it with the new bar. Forgive MACD help with the implementation of this type with a choice of lengths and periods, and if possible even to do so in...
Dear All, I am looking for a EA that works with all currency pairs and is always or at least most of the time LOSING. Please contact me if you are able to help and we will discuss further. Thanks....
  Range bar  (3)
how to write if (high-low for current bar)<(high-low for previous bar) ( alert ) how to write it or make it indicator please
Is it possible for anyone to point me in the direction of an indicator that will still stay on my chart and show me the open/high/low/close of the previous bar?
  missing label  (3)
Hello Forum Just tried putting together an indicator to show Bid Ask Spread All seems to work nicely EXCEPT, I don't know why my 2nd label is not appearing I'll include a picture, but basically, the 1st Label works nicely and the Word "Ask sits above the shaded spread box But the 2nd label is no...
[Deleted]
  My indicator  (5)
Anyone help me to identify problem with my indicator. As in the picture, the left red circle is false signal happen when begin new bar. After I refresh the indicator back to normal as in the right red circle.
  Market phenomena  (743   1 2 3 4 5 ... 74 75)
I have decided to organize such a branch, I hope colleagues will support it (from those who are not very greedy for knowledge :o), and will also put some observations, curious "phenomena", properties of quoting process proved strictly and not so strictly, or proved purely in character. I hope, the
Greetings, Something doesn't match between the formula result to the graphical plot view. I run an EA routine that notes me when there is a cross event at each of my indicators. The problem is that sometimes (not always), I get the crossing signal from the EA's formula but looking at the graph,...
  Placing several orders  (11   1 2)
I am placing 4 orders with spaced TP. Question is which is best  - Place order,  modify order  4 times  or  - Place all orders first  - Then modify them
I greet it really put the indicators into an expert, I will not fail over to (iCustom (NULL, 0, "EXIT.SIGNAL" 0,30,9.0,0,0)) the problem is probably in (int = l_ind_counted_0 IndicatorCounted ();) nieve but how do I replace or how to get data from it to signal to buy and sell I do not know where the...
  4105 OrderModify Error  (15   1 2)
Purpose: Add a set stop loss and take profit to all open trades (regardless of currency pair) Problem: This script generates error 4105 when placed on a chart. Invalid ticket for OrderModify function. My demo account currently has an open trade with no stops or limits attached. What causes the...
[Deleted]
To back test my strategy is really hard, since its discretionary it is hard to this manually as there are always different ways of seeing things. In order to find the best way to make the system follow rules instead of my thoughts, I would need to play around with rules and create entries in back...