General - page 1514

ERosiTeil2 EA  (3)
Hi guys, since quite a long time I am a silent reader of this forum. And I admire your work really. There is no similiar forum which has your quality. But now I am here to discribe my problem. I have an EA which was written for me. This EA is based on the AO filter. But I have a request in the code....
I launch metatrader5, then try to open a new demo account on metaquotes-demo server : I fill all the blanks and check the newsletter subscription. But The phone section stay red whatever i enter. What is the problem ?
I was using Ontester() and it was working fine but on the recent upgrade it is not working not anymore It always gives me -1 or zero on the optimization report "The Result Column" I even changed my code to return the number 5 when the ontester() is called to see if the error from my code or from...
I just updated to the latest build and discovered that positionselect now takes one parameter (_symbol). However, the manual has not been updated. See pic  
We are pleased to tell you that TRIPLE M LIGHT EA - RAS ID 31835 has just been released. This is a version of our Triple M EA for traders who can't hedge and want to limit the number of trades to minimum. Idea is to replace hedging with diversification and that's why there's nine currency pairs:...
Forex trading has become a profitable and popular market to trade. There are many positive aspect of FX trading. To be success in the forex currency trading market you have to educate yourself and do your homework. After you have educated yourself on the FOREX, you will need to research the brokers...
  scalping?  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I'm not sure if scalping in stocks and futures are the same in forex so like to ask. How many pips or amount of time in a trade is it called scalping? 10 pips, 10 minutes? I see most of the hours currencies move in spurts the rest of the time it drives slowly. Any comments?
[Deleted]
This is very weird i think.. 1800 pips in 3 minutes.. Is this mql5 error or real quote ??
  Developing an EA  (4)
Hello, I would like to get my system developed into an EA but are not sure how to go about this, any feedback would be much appreciated thanks
Hi, When I change the name of the chart object there are actually 3 events generated: CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE = 6 CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE = 7 The third one - not listed in the reference guide = 8 So, what is the meaning of the event of id = 8? Thanx
  Paulo_Costa  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, can someone please recode attached EA that it works on GoMarkets. On Alpari UK it works wonderful.. On GoMarkets I have error code 130.. I know its the error code for invalid stops but on Alpari it works !?! This EA is wonderful ( I know a little bit risky cause of Martingale) but choosing the...
i would like to thank all my subscribers, who chose MASSAI-FX, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread
Hi Coders! I cannot copy the Optimization Results and the Optimization Graph at the Strategy Tester. When I right-click on it, the copy menu commands are unavailable. You can see on the above screenshot. The top four lines are grey: So, why are the commands unavailable and how can I copy or...
dear mr rosh in mt5 i can export data,by pressing ctrl+s,how can i import the data into mt4? i try ,it sounds that about unicode text and asc2 text? please help me
What I'm trying to achieve is this: 1. The user creates a trendline in the client. 2. I want to duplicate this trendline with its settings. 3. Then modify the coordinates of new trendlines to fit some idea. So is it possible to create an object from another? Copying it? It it's not possible,...
how to get 7 minutes chart ? thanks mql4 --> period converter, but mql5 , there are none??
Will old EA's written for MT4 be fully compatable with MT5?
Hi I have this EA code but for some reason I cant place trades with TP=6 and SL=2. Can anyone have a squizz at the code and let me know what needs changing and what to change it to? Thanks JK extern double Lots = 0.1; extern double TakeProfit = 10.0; extern double StopLoss = 10.0; extern int...
[Deleted]
A question of reflection. The championship is coming up, the fifth terminal has been available for 3 months now, and there are only! 6! Why are there so few Expert Advisors? At the same time the indicators are quite sufficient.... Why? Is MQL5 so complicated? It's not in demand yet due to its low
BUG Description: When olny opening 4 currency charts with window mode is title vertically and tool bars, once close the terminal and reopen it, the arrangement of the chats will be changed. Display: 1680x1050 OS: windows7 I hope the developers of mt5 will read this and fix it in the...
Hi, Same strategy as FWP EURUSD (RAS ID 31730) but applied on GBPUSD pair. Link to RAS : FWP GBPUSD | RAS 31731 Happy trading EagleForex
Hello , In MT4 I used to call the iEnvelopes and define the upper or lower side of the envelope double env1H = iEnvelopes(NULL, 0, ma_period1,ma_method, 0, PRICE_CLOSE, DV1, MODE_UPPER, 0); double env1L= iEnvelopes(NULL, 0, ma_period1,ma_method, 0, PRICE_CLOSE,  DV1, MODE_LOWER, 0);   However in...
Maybe I miss something in the settings on this forum, but, how can I receive emails when activity happens in forum threads I participate in?
  The New guy!  (3)
Hello all! Im new here and but i have been learning forex for about 6 months now. Im having problems with my trading methods. When im trading in a demo account i can make money easy, its just when I go live is when losses start hitting me hard. I believe im having trouble with my money management....
A month has passed since the beginning of registration of the Automated Trading Championship participants. During this period, we received about 400 applications. Nearly the same number of applications was received for the first month of registration in 2006, when the first Automated Trading...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 a new article has been published: MetaTrader 5 - everything for automates trading!. It contains a detailed overview of all the components of the MQL5 developing environment. The object-oriented approach in the MQL5 language, the support of...
  leaked memory?  (1)
I have opened position and run follow script: #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> void OnStart() { int slippage=10; CTrade *OrderClose = new CTrade; if(OrderClose.PositionClose(_Symbol,slippage*_Point)==true)Print("OK");else Print("false"); } then I find message "312 bytes of leaked...
Guys can any one advise on how I can use any of the custom indicators in my EA. For example, How can I use Fourier_Extrapolator_of_Price.mq5, I mean what do I do to be able to call the indicator and how do I know what variable to use if for example, I want the 5th Future price. I guess the input...
  The Sad Facts on Trading  (29   1 2 3)
The sad fact is that most traders fail to make money, or even survive the first few months of trading due to two factors: 1. A poor trading system. 2. Poor money management We can provide the first one for you – that’s the easy part! However, the second part is even more important and I want...
Greetings, Once I saw one guy's trading system, which contained the auto-calculator of risk and return ratio indicator, and the r/r ratio could show directly on the price chart. May some nice guy help me find this kind of indicator please? thanks a lot. best regards,