Collaborative project development in MQL5 - our future? - page 11

Vladimir Karputov:

While there is this help:Projects - MetaEditor

How does this relate to the "Project" tab in MetaEditor? Why is this tab needed?

Yury Kirillov:

What does this have to do with the "Project" tab in the meta-editor? Why do you need this tab?

It is directly related (if you read the help of course :) ).

Here is an example of the topic:What to do with unprofitable positions? and the result:

What to do with unprofitable positions?

(read the help, refresh the Warehouse and you will see this project too :) )

Vladimir Karputov:

This is directly related (of course if you read the help :) ).

Here is an example of the topic:What to do with unprofitable positions? and the result:

(read the help, refresh the Warehouse and you will see this project too :) )

I have many projects and nothing on the project tab.

Yury Kirillov:

I have a lot of projects and nothing on the project tab.

Ah, so it's for the future, which is about to come (the announcement was above).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, it's personal connections on Skype. You won't have a job there anyway.

So "company writing on mcl" is such a loud fart?

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have already made projects in the editor, and the editor itself has been tightened up in terms of features.

We are now concentrating on expanding the editor's functionality:

1. Improved the command set
  2. improved the intelligences
  3. We've added a new library of template lists/hedges/arrays.
  4. Added projects with new options (projects can have optimization mode disabled during development to speed up the process)
  5. We have added a brand new MQL5 Storage engine for managing projects. You can make public or closed projects, invite developers, and have the author own and manage the project.
  6. We are adding a new server signature mechanism similar to the Marketplace products. Portions of the resulting code (not source code) are sent to a special encryption service with server keys, which gives additional code protection. It is controlled by project settings.
  7. Add sub-window of freelance service in Toolbox, where all orders in retail time are visible.
  8. Add the subwindow of public projects, including sections of invitations, to the Tools
  9. Add a new chat and channel system to all platform components, similar to modern messengers. This will give an impetus to deeper communication and sharing

Projects will give a boost to more complex projects, as opposed to the infantile period of "one file program".

And the collaborative feature with publishing invitations will accelerate this process.

All very interesting, on programming especially points 3, 6. When should we expect all this approximately? It's been a long time since a new version )

Mickey Moose:
So "a company writing on the mcl" is such a loud fart?

Did I invite anyone anywhere? Do you really think I'm going to give contacts to someone who's going to start fucking everyone over with his moose. Graze here, that's fine.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

All very interesting, on programming especially points 3, 6. When can we expect all this approximately? It's been a long time since a new version.)

We are doing a big update.

Most likely by the end of October, and we will start testing the betas in the middle of October.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have added projects with new settings (projects can have optimization mode disabled during development to speed up the process).

Disabling compiler optimisation mode is sometimes necessary (F7 waiting for many seconds) even for scripts.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did I invite anyone anywhere? Do you really think I'm going to give contacts to someone who's going to start fucking everyone over with his moose. You can graze here, you can graze here.

I get it. And where the rest of your stories are coming from is also clear. Lazy to elaborate on that, I think we understand each other.

Reason: