I have been using this signal and had no issue, I purchased a new VPS from MQL5 and ever since this signal was not able to synchronize. Attached you can see that the VPS is synched, EA and Signal setting are all set but the signal is disabled on VPS journal report.
FYI, after I purchased the VPS I was not running MT4 anymore on my PC.
Please help me out.
I just found two good posts - I am not sure that those two posts below are related to your case but anyway -
1. Using a new VPS for the same signal
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to migrate a signal subscription from one VPS to a new VPS?
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.01.13 18:36
You have to cancel the old VPS service and then register a new VPS and migrate your signal subscription to that.
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
4. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.
2. Transfering a VPS from one signal (or account) to another:
Rashid Umarov, 2017.04.07 10:22
If you need just to change your trade account on the rented VPS, do it from your Profile on mql5.com
If this information does not help so wait for someone who is more professional with the 'signal + VPS', or write to the service desk for advice.
I have already seen this and this is just the begging steps. Please someone with more experience responds to my question.