DASHBOARD FOR RENKO...possible??

First and foremost I'm not asking for anyone to code this if it is possible, I can get someone that is experienced to do the coding in the freelance section. I have come across some renko chart creator which u only need one chart to open several renko charts thus avoiding the traditional method of having one offline charts open for a specific that . For example to open a M2 EURUSD offline chart, u need to have an M1 time chart open. 3 of the most I have researched on includes the MathTrader7_RenkoMultiChartCreatorEA.ex4 , STG_RenkoChart.ex4  and of course [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator]. The Mathtrader version is probably the best one because it automatically opens all the chart that u want opened. I really do not use it much but I primarily use the STG renko chart. So my question is since that one opened EA or indicator can generate data to many charts at one time is it possible to code a dashboard into that EA or indicator and the signals are generated  to the opened offline charts? For instance there are many dashboard in the forex factory forum from the thread dashboard trading  https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=532236   if there is a signal to buy or sell a pair can that signal be generated on that opened renko offline chart?  A simple strategy for example is using the heatmap gradient indicator found here in mql. I know this is just a simple indicator but it should work on the same principle I think. if this can be coded into a renko chart generator.  So if the buy/sell % is 0.30, anytime there are 2 renko bricks of the same color is closed it opens a buy or sell position of that pair( on the opened renko offline chart) as long as the heat map reads 0.30 or greater for buy and -0.30 % or lower for sell.  Let me know what you think guys.
Reason: