The principles of non-syndicator trading systems.

I suggest briefly sharing the types of trading systems for trading without indicators and approximate calculation of Max Landing/Profit trading on them.
Nothing more. There will simply be a small library for anyone who wants to use it.
Systems such as gridiron, pendulum, for example. Minimum/maximum profit trading, diversification trading and so on.

I myself use the pendulum with statistical calculation of lots depending on the deposit + I use methods of detecting price corridors, to open transactions at any of the borders of the channel in the direction of price movement.
+ Tick volumes of course.

Martin Cheguevara:
Using methods to identify price corridors, to open trades on the borders of the channel on the trend.

So, you use a candlestick price indicator, a price corridor detection indicator, and a tick volume indicator, and you call your trading "candlestick-free"?

Georgiy Merts:

So, you use a candlestick price indicator, price corridor detection indicator, tick volume indicator - and you call your trading system "without indicator"?

Yes, I have described an auxiliary tool of the system. That's all. And the trading itself is based on the pendulum principle. And it gives 90%-95% results. Therefore, I dare to consider it practically pendulum-free.
Please do not express your indignation and just describe a trading system in which 90% of the work or more is done only by opening orders without an indicator.
I hope that's better).

Martin Cheguevara:
Yes, I described an auxiliary tool of the system. That's all. And the trading itself is based on the pendulum principle. And it gives 90%-95% results. Therefore, I dare to consider it practically unsyndicatorial in terms of the pendulum.

Well, how can it be unsyndicatorial? On the other hand, call it what you like. The main thing is the result. And 90% is just a crazy good result. Open a signal, and in six months of such trading - you will have at least a thousand subscribers.

Any TS can be described as being indicatorless. In its essence, an indicator is nothing more than tracking market history and calculating/inferring a certain conclusion. What is done from a purely visual analysis. Just all calculations are done on the fly of what is seen on the chart history.

1. Ralph Vince
  2. John Kelly
  3. Edward Thorp
  4. Martingale
  5. Labouchere
  6. Parrondo Paradox

The first 3 mainly focus on decreasing lots/risk in bad periods and increasing in good periods.
Parrondo - creating combinations with new, more predictable characteristics - portfolio, synthetic, pair trading, hedging.
Martingale, Labouchere - only lazy ones do not know about them :)

To make it shorter, I see only two possibilities.

1. fitting the market to the model - an attempt to create a trend or flat synthetic
2. Adjustment to the existing market model - to accept losses, the main thing - to maximize the profit, changing the lot either at profit or loss

Georgiy Merts:

Well, how can it be syndicatorless? On the other hand, call it what you like. The main thing is the result. And 90% is just a crazy good result. Open a signal, and after six months of such trading, you will have at least a thousand subscribers.

It may be so, but note that due to such efficiency and safety, the percentage of profit is correspondingly low, because the risks are rigidly tied to profit. No one is interested in 100-150% profit per year in my opinion. Even if you can raise them even from $200.

Martin Cheguevara:
I use pendulum with statistical calculation of lots depending on deposit + I use methods of price corridors detecting to open deals at any boundary of a channel in price direction.

Is the pendulum like "avalanche" or "chuburashka" or something else? As for100-150% profit per year, that's a good result if it's stable.

Konstantin Nikitin:
Any TS can be described as indicatorless. In its essence, an indicator is nothing more than tracing market history and calculating / drawing a certain conclusion. Which is done from a purely visual analysis. Just all calculations are done on the fly of what is seen on the chart history.

I would argue here, not all TCs look backwards. Sometimes only what is under 'feet' is evaluated.

khorosh:

Is the pendulum like an 'avalanche' or a 'chaebol' or something else? As for100-150% profit per year, that's a good result if it's stable.

Yes, like a cheburashka or whatever it's called))

Stable means that the average drawdown is about 15% and the maximum does not exceed 30%.

But the most interesting thing is that even such a thing seemed to be extremely difficult to do ... that is, to make it completely controllable processes like risk control, control the probability of profit depending on market conditions and know what to take from the market to put in dependence on it ... and it all worked like clockwork.

I'm not even talking about what people are trying to do here.... It's just unrealistic when the real price movements of 60-70% are covered by noise, and it's almost impossible to take profit from the last 30% movement, unless you know about it beforehand in some magic way. The way I see it...

Reason: