General - page 954

Hi all! I used to have a theme ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160826 I used about 10 cent accounts there for robot trading. Now it's more or less the same system. We take 1-5 cent (dollar, ruble) accounts. We take Ilan1.6 trading robot, the one that is lying in
  Profit  (3)
How to get profit 
How can i  execute trade very fast using bid price + point on metatrader5 eg.(bid price +50 pips ) on mobile platform.
  mt5 crash  (4)
Time : 2010.04.21 18:52 (0:00:01) Program : Client Terminal Version : 500.264 (16 Apr 2010) Revision : 19896 OS : Windows 7 Professional (Build 7600) Processors : 4 x X86 (level 16) Memory : 1833464/819756 kb Virtual : 2097024/1962484 kb CrashMD5 :...
The exhibition of financial technologies Cyprus FinTech Expo was held in Nicosia on November 8 bringing together about 500 industry professionals. MetaQuotes Software Corp. — the developer of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for arranging brokerage services in any financial market — took part in...
Hi, I compiled my own mql file without any error, but generated ex5 file is not shown like sample ex5 files coming with MetaTrader(CCI.ex5, MACD.ex5 , ...). for example it has no icon or no MQL property page is displayed for it when I want to view its properties in My ex5 file works fine without any...
Hi Trades, Are all these demo accounts working on real market´s intereactions, or all of them fake? Thanks and best regards, Antonio
Hello All, I am coming from the futures automated trading world and entering the Forex automated trading arena. I have been doing some researching on Forex trading and MT4 (I only have experienced with NinjaTrader). Is there a website(s) where I can view how actual live trading EAs (robots) are
For many years now, MT5 has not been able to overtake MT4 in terms of the number of users. Why? One detail has come to light today that does not allow full use of MT5. There are few trading tools and no quotes history for commodities, stocks, indices, etc. I.e. instruments that brokers provide to
[Deleted]
Hello I purchased an EA in the market how can I activate in my mt4 platform? The ea is yet in demo mode but I have already purchased it.
Yes, its like trading normal currencies, Almost, but they have some differences, Not at all, its a different world
  general topic  (1)
Hi, Does web terminal have facility of trailing stop ( TS) ?
I am newbie. I am trying to make a new order in my JPmarkets MT4 practice account, but everything in a pop up window seems to be inactive with a massage waiting for update. Please assist. I have attached a screenshot.
Hi I have created an EA that does exactly as i want but i need to it to 'run'/'load' at a specific time. I'm searching through documentation and 'Google' but have only found 1 article. This 'article' relates to MT5 Any 'nudges' in the right direction, thanks Look forward to any replies. regards Jai
  Candle OHLC  (2)
Hi In MT4 i can use High[1] but in MT5 my scripts don't like High[1] Any help or ideas or a nudge in the right direction, please I did search through documentation but still have found anything on 'Candles' Look forward to any replies. regards Jai
Hi everyone, i am trying to run a EA conditioning to open just one trade per trading criteria. trading criteria:  1. If the Moving Average of 20 crossover to upside the 50 Moving Average, excute a OP_BUY, if there is an OP_SELL at that moment, close it. 2. If the Moving Average of 20 crossover to...
  MT5 or MT4  (3)
I use MT4, I use MT5, I use both
[Deleted]
Hello there, I have recently deposited money into my account via paypal, which I now would like to withdraw. I have not made any earnings nor am I a verified user. Do I have to sign up as a seller in order to retrieve my funds? Regards Jack
Profitable Currency Trading Forex trading involves buying one currency and selling another at the same time. As a result, forex traders quote currencies in pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc. The exchange rate denotes the purchase price between the two currencies. For example, the EUR/USD rate...
Forex trading deals with buying and selling a currency against another one. The aim is to make a profit by identifying the correct market direction. Finding the correct market direction is not a piece of cake. Traders use both technical and fundamental analysis for this. Moreover, in some cases,...
I would like to install MT5 in an Ubuntu instance in AWS using wine. I use the Remote Desktop Connection utility in Windows 10 to connect to Ubuntu, which runs the tightvnc server. When I run: wine mt5setup.exe, I get the following error message: A debugger has been found running in your system. See...
Hello there, Thanks to @nicholishen, I created the following class:- //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                 gwTrendLines.mqh |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I need to create a code for autolot. But I'm having trouble. I want to lot based on the bank account that the lot doubles the value when the balance doubles the value. EX: Balance = 100 to 199, 0.01, balance 200 to 299 = 0.02, 300 to 399 = 0.03 and so on. This is my code for money
Hi, some of my brokers offer a trailing buy/sell stop on their web interfaces etc. for trading stocks or other things, is this possible in metatrader? Or is there only the trailing stop loss? I already searched for a mql script and on the market but i didn't really manage to find anything, i could...
Hey Everyone, So I subscribed to a signal on my local computer with MT4, all is good, but now I am trying to move it over to the MT4 on my VPS. They are the same account same everything. But I cannot seem to get the signal to pick up trades on the MT4 from my VPS. I am logged into MQL5 on both the...
Peace :) Looking for an indicator to send an email/alert when Candle 2'  Hi/lo is equal or higher/lower not more than 0.9 pip compare to candle 1. I was able to create the code using EAbuilder but to give the alert when candle 2 is only equal to candle 1; however I am looking for an alert when also...
Hey all, since a few days i am fighting with MT to pass a string reference and a string array reference to c++ in order to handle mysql results. I started here a discussion but i thought to start fresh again. My goal is to have like the same as Russel wrote here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8623 I...
int start()  {     int    i,k;   bool   BBSpeak=False;   double deviation;   double sum,oldval,newres;   double BBFinishTime=TimeCurrent();      //----   if(Bars<=BandsDrawRange) return(0);      //------------------------------------------------------------ Draw         for(i=BandsDrawRange; i>=0;...
Can anyone tell me what is the pros and cons of big vs. small forex company? I searched some forex companies but still cannot make my decision .....any suggestions?
I think Mobile trading is good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel good and you can start over trading. You know we should stay with Forex market more hour. So what are you thinking about it please share with us